ADVERTISEMENT

Poor ND is going to have to join a conference now.

Here are the London Times academic ranking of US colleges for 2024. Of the 18 Big Ten schools, 14 are ranked higher than Notre Dame.

USNews&WorldReport:

322 in the world
AKA, the BIG leagues.

Congrats on making the top 400!
World ranking tops national, as national tops state.
Washington is #6 in the world. And 6 is better than 322.

link
If you came across a tourist from Germany visiting the U.S., you would think his visit means that he fears and resents the U.S.

The world rankings include the grad schools. ND's grad school is underwhelming. And that is why you do so poorly in the world rankings.
Please link all the posts "every month" in which I have said ND is underwhelming. Take your time. We will wait...

You seem to think visiting other sites is crazy. Why don't you go to a Notre Dame only site? There are plenty of options.

Congratulations on knocking down the straw men that you have set up.
Well, it's different metrics for sure. The Times rankings look at faculty publications, patents won by faculty and Nobel prizes and weigh engineering and computer science more than vespers and Latin.
Those aren't the rankings for world universities. Your rankings only consider undergrad; the lower half of the schools.
Hey, dummy, you are the one who started this with your "haw, haw, the Big added crap school Washington!!". And now you are desperately attempting to change the subject to football commits.
Quite a duo.

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ and Kelso86
Hey, dummy, you are the one who started this with your "haw, haw, the Big added crap school Washington!!". And now you are desperately attempting to change the subject to football commits.
Let’s recap.

Purdon’t Boy started the thread around revenue, as one of his recent passive aggressive digs at ND. I acknowledged that the Big10 is pulling away from the SEC in revenue growth ….but at the expense of their grad rate. Are you keeping up? I even mentioned Franklin and the last decade of OSU. And I mentioned Oregon (ranked 17 out of 18) and Wash, because their athletic academic progress was the subject of some scrutiny a few years back, guess you missed it. Yet most readers can keep pace here…

Then you cite the world universities rankings….lol…and try to defend that ranking as some sort of qualifier that impacts the football recruiting or team progress…and then you ignored multiple posts that showed Mich behind ND

You are welcome for the remedial class

If you came across a tourist from Germany visiting the U.S., you would think his visit means that he fears and resents the U.S.

The world rankings include the grad schools. ND's grad school is underwhelming. And that is why you do so poorly in the world rankings.
Then why is it so many students from around the world attend US Universities rather than stay at home?

Reactions: BGI User 756
Don't worry, ND is not joining a conference anytime soon. Recent quote from new AD Peter Bevacqua:
“I feel better about our independence sitting here right now than I felt even when I first came into the role,” said Bevacqua, who spent eight months shadowing Swarbrick before the official handoff. “Independence is part of the DNA of Notre Dame football. I believe that vehemently.”

I do not think that the Big Ten is going to "get" ND any time soon.

Reactions: Kelso86
Please link all the posts "every month" in which I have said ND is underwhelming. Take your time. We will wait...

You seem to think visiting other sites is crazy. Why don't you go to a Notre Dame only site? There are plenty of options.

Congratulations on knocking down the straw men that you have set up.
That dude is weird.

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT