ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton & Eli Speaking to ND Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
It”s about team, it’s about a band of brothers, it’s not about the individual !

Reactions: NDinNJ
All will be revealed at lunch or dinner with NDinNJ and you’ll all look like petty, jealous fools.

Can’t wait to meet with NDinNJ !

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ
As Patrice frantically creates an email account with Tombradysr in the address….lol
How about his phone number, am I going to create that too ?

NDinNJ will be privy to all and you’ll look like a schmuck !

Show me the money, that would be my money that you owe me. You’re a fraud a liar and Welcher
I see that you deleted your post at 11:06pm on May 10th where you admitted that you never bet me. Fortunately I saved it in one or more of my posts.

That just shows what a low life lying scum bag you are.

That really is the lowest of the low.

So, you’re dumb, a proven liar and now you’re a scum bag for editing/deleting your post.

I see that you deleted your post at 11:06pm on May 10th where you admitted that you never bet me. Fortunately I saved it in one or more of my posts.

That just shows what a low life lying scum bag you are.

That really is the lowest of the low.

So, you’re dumb, a proven liar and now you’re a scum bag for editing/deleting your post.
How many threads of you manage to hijack? Grow up

Can somebody provide a recap of who made what bet and which party is welching on the agreement!
Pat made the claim and the bet months ago. Claimed he is good friends with a bunch of “famous people” and was finally called out for being so called friends with Tom Brady Sr. Someone asked him to prove that he knows him and spat got all bent out of shape.

Pat made the claim and the bet months ago. Claimed he is good friends with a bunch of “famous people” and was finally called out for being so called friends with Tom Brady Sr. Someone asked him to prove that he knows him and spat got all bent out of shape.
Certainly they should be have adjusted the dosage by now!

Reactions: BGI User 756
Called out by whom, a bunch of losers.

I told you that I would provide irrefutable proof and NDinNJ has agreed to verify same.

What proof do you have that we’re not friends ?

How many threads of you manage to hijack? Grow up
If you had a brain, and if you could read, you’ll see that you, Golson5 and BGI User hijacked thread after thread.

Look, you’re a proven liar, ergo nothing you say should be deemed credible

This is entertainment. Watching Patricia lose her mind is all I really cared about the whole time.
I’m as cool as the other side of the pillow !

in terms of entertainment, I’m enjoying seeing all the big mouths failing to step up to the plate.

Braggarts who turn into cowards when asked to put their money where their mouth is

You’re a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT