ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton & Eli Speaking to ND Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is new fodder, read posts in the last 35 mins …he just keeps moving the goal posts

lol, my work done for the day
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT UP $ 10,000, AND WE’LL SEE WHO IS RIGHT !

SO, ARE YOU IN ?

Post your scorecard of the 62 you scored, and make sure it signed, attested, and dated. An easy task …why taking so long ?

IT’S TAKING SO LONG BECAUSE YOU WON’T PUT UP $ 10,000.

WHEN YOU DO, I’LL PROVIDE PROOF !

WHAT’S TAKING YOU SO LONG, LOSER ?

I’m as cool as the other side of the pillow !

in terms of entertainment, I’m enjoying seeing all the big mouths failing to step up to the plate.

Braggarts who turn into cowards when asked to put their money where their mouth is

You’re a joke
You sound it

Reactions: BGI User 756
Called out by whom, a bunch of losers.

I told you that I would provide irrefutable proof and NDinNJ has agreed to verify same.

What proof do you have that we’re not friends ?
That’s it. You said you are friends BUT you refuse to offer any proof. You said you would months ago but you have shown no proof. Just show us proof, but all you want to do is act like a little 5 year old. You have had months to prove your point but you don’t. You are making this much harder on yourself.
I love how for the longest time you would call me names which is ok with you. But when I call you a liar you get your panties in a wad.

FYI I really could care less if you know him or not. I love watching you loss your freakin mind.

Yes he did, it was a post that he made at 11:06pm on May 10th.

He’s a liar and a dishonest guy, who is not to be trusted.
I have never delayed any post. But whatever. I think you have me confused with someone else or you are making something up to support your narrative.

I have never delayed any post. But whatever. I think you have me confused with someone else or you are making something up to support your narrative.
You claimed to have bet me $ 10,000, but in a post you made on May 10th at 11:06pm you admitted that you never bet me.

You’re a fraud and a liar

I think that’s Miniature golf.
If I posted a scorecard you and the other idiot, BGI User 756 would claim that I fabricated it.
I have proof from the club’s archives which is even better.

Now go and find something else to lie about.

If I posted a scorecard you and the other idiot, BGI User 756 would claim that I fabricated it.

And yet you haven’t produced it. Things that make you go hmmm.

and the same pattern…make unbelievable and incredible statements, don’t produce any proof, get all excited and wet yourself on a message board. All the while, demanding proof from others. And bet again. Then don’t answer any questions, citing security and confidentiality…lmao. And don’t forget all those harsh names you call posters…hehehe

yep, you for sure fit the profile of the hob-knobbing, caring, connected-to-the-stars philanthropist you claim to be (oh shit, and have to be a scratch golfer to shoot an amateur course record) …..!

NOPE, NADA, NO….you don’t

And still no scorecard

And yet you haven’t produced it. Things that make you go hmmm.

and the same pattern…make unbelievable and incredible statements, don’t produce any proof, get all excited and wet yourself on a message board. All the while, demanding proof from others. And bet again. Then don’t answer any questions, citing security and confidentiality…lmao. And don’t forget all those harsh names you call posters…hehehe

yep, you for sure fit the profile of the hob-knobbing, caring, connected-to-the-stars philanthropist you claim to be (oh shit, and have to be a scratch golfer to shoot an amateur course record) …..!

NOPE, NADA, NO….you don’t

And still no scorecard
I have better proof than a scorecard, so don’t worry about proof

Instead of money which you don’t have let’s have leaving this site as the object of our wager.

If I’m right, you leave this and every other ND site, and if I’m wrong I leave this site and every other ND site.

So, do we have a bet ?

I have better proof than a scorecard, so don’t worry about proof

Instead of money which you don’t have let’s have leaving this site as the object of our wager.

If I’m right, you leave this and every other ND site, and if I’m wrong I leave this site and every other ND site.

So, do we have a bet ?
Your imagination doesn’t count

That’s right because no one trusts you. You are a liar. You have been caught making lie after lie. Sorry I just report the facts.

Show me this post.
YOU ERASED THE POST, LIKE THE COWARDLY SCUM BAG THAT YOU ARE !

BUT, UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, I SAVED IT.
I QUOTED YOU l

IT’S ON THE “KELLY“ THREAD, MY POST ON WEDNESDAY AT 10:39pm.

PROVING THAT YOU’RE A LIAR AND PROVING THAT YOU’RE UNETHICAL AND LACK CHARACTER.

IN SHORT, YOU’RE A LOW LIFE COWARDLY SCUM BAG.

YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU BET ME, BUT BECAUSE YOU’RE SO DUMB, IN YOUR SUBSEQUENT POST ON TUESDAY, WHICH I QUOTED, YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU NEVER BET ME.

YOU’RE PATHETIC !

YOU ERASED THE POST, LIKE THE COWARDLY SCUM BAG THAT YOU ARE !

BUT, UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, I SAVED IT.
I QUOTED YOU l

IT’S ON THE “KELLY“ THREAD, MY POST ON WEDNESDAY AT 10:39pm.

PROVING THAT YOU’RE A LIAR AND PROVING THAT YOU’RE UNETHICAL AND LACK CHARACTER.

IN SHORT, YOU’RE A LOW LIFE COWARDLY SCUM BAG.

YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU BET ME, BUT BECAUSE YOU’RE SO DUMB, IN YOUR SUBSEQUENT POST ON TUESDAY, WHICH I QUOTED, YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU NEVER BET ME.

YOU’RE PATHETIC !
I have never delayed any post ever.

20 mins and counting…no scorecard

fraud
Like I keep scorecards from 10, 20 and 30 or more years ago.

it was a money match, JP and me against two new members, WG and MG.

The Club archives memorialized the round and the betting window remains open.

You just have to pay to play.

No cash, no see !

Like I keep scorecards from 10, 20 and 30 or more years ago.

it was a money match, JP and me against two new members, WG and MG.

The Club archives memorialized the round and the betting window remains open.

You just have to pay to play.

No cash, no see !
Sure, sure, sure….besides the fact that I posted this 3 days ago (since then you were caught again being incorrect about Charlie Weis and you pivoted like a ballerina) ….when you shoot a course record you keep the card…you continue to get caught up in a web of lies …and still no proof from NDinNJ

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Sure, sure, sure….besides the fact that I posted this 3 days ago (since then you were caught again being incorrect about Charlie Weis and you pivoted like a ballerina) ….when you shoot a course record you keep the card…you continue to get caught up in a web of lies …and still no proof from NDinNJ
Really, and you would know that how ?
How many course records have you shot ?

I’ve scored four course records and never kept one scorecard.

When Kevin Stadler shot the course record at Shinnecock Hills he never kept that scorecard either.

The only scorecard I have is one where I had one of my holes in one and shot my age despite having three 3 putts. And the only reason I have that scorecard is that the club where I had the hole in one presented me with a shadow box with the ball, the flag, the scorecard, a photo of me and the caddy standing on the green where I made the hole in one and a bronze plaque with my name, the hole #, date, distance and iron I used.

Besides, a plaque in the pro shop is far more credible evidence than a scorecard which can be fabricated.
Ditto club archives.

Unlike you I have a life beyond this website, hence I spent the last 3 days with family and friends.
And, your time table is meaningless to me.

You keep claiming that I’m lying but you’re too much of a coward to bet me.
If I’m lying, as you insist, you have a lock bet !
So why won’t you bet me ?

NDinNJ hasn‘t contacted me yet to arrange to meet as he suggested, so I await his call.

Make your list and put the amount you’re willing to bet next to each item, with a $ 1,000 minimum for each item.

Thanks

Really, and you would know that how ?
How many course records have you shot ?

I’ve scored four course records and never kept one scorecard.

When Kevin Stadler shot the course record at Shinnecock Hills he never kept that scorecard either.

The only scorecard I have is one where I had one of my holes in one and shot my age despite having three 3 putts. And the only reason I have that scorecard is that the club where I had the hole in one presented me with a shadow box with the ball, the flag, the scorecard, a photo of me and the caddy standing on the green where I made the hole in one and a bronze plaque with my name, the hole #, date, distance and iron I used.

Besides, a plaque in the pro shop is far more credible evidence than a scorecard which can be fabricated.
Ditto club archives.

Unlike you I have a life beyond this website, hence I spent the last 3 days with family and friends.
And, your time table is meaningless to me.

You keep claiming that I’m lying but you’re too much of a coward to bet me.
If I’m lying, as you insist, you have a lock bet !
So why won’t you bet me ?

NDinNJ hasn‘t contacted me yet to arrange to meet as he suggested, so I await his call.

Make your list and put the amount you’re willing to bet next to each item, with a $ 1,000 minimum for each item.

Thanks
lol. You are a legend in your own mind!

it seems your life is so, so busy …that you spend so much time on this board name dropping and telling others how smart you are. Did you forget you answered other threads while you were spending 3 days with your family? Lol

so now we have it - 4 course records…and you dated Kevin Stadler! Got it

Last edited:
lol. You are a legend in your own mind!

it seems your life is so, so busy …that you spend so much time on this board name dropping and telling others how smart you are. Did you forget you answered other threads while you were spending 3 days with your family? Lol

so now we have it - 4 course records…and you dated Kevin Stadler! Got it
No need to be jealous.
It’s not unusual for a golfer whose handicap was down to plus 2 to shoot low scores, some of which were course records.

I spend almost no time on this board name dropping, now, most of my time on this board is spent countering morons like you who called me a liar, morons who make accusations but won’t back them up with hard cash. I spend too much of my time asking cowards like you to back up your accusations with your money. But despite numerous attempts and incredibly generous odds, you and the other cowards failed to put up your money. If you’re so convinced that I’m lying, why aren’t you putting up your money ? The answer is simple, because you’re a blowhard coward !

I NEVER told anyone how smart I am, I just told some morons on this site that I was smarter than them, you included.

You seem to be deluded by your own self importance, as if people have to adhere to your time table and your pedantic demands.

That I check in occasionally during the course of my day or during a weekend is what I choose to do on my time table, not your time table.

You sound like a spoiled, envious brat !

So yeah, four course records, how many do you have ?

No need to be jealous.
It’s not unusual for a golfer whose handicap was down to plus 2 to shoot low scores, some of which were course records.

I spend almost no time on this board name dropping, now, most of my time on this board is spent countering morons like you who called me a liar, morons who make accusations but won’t back them up with hard cash. I spend too much of my time asking cowards like you to back up your accusations with your money. But despite numerous attempts and incredibly generous odds, you and the other cowards failed to put up your money. If you’re so convinced that I’m lying, why aren’t you putting up your money ? The answer is simple, because you’re a blowhard coward !

I NEVER told anyone how smart I am, I just told some morons on this site that I was smarter than them, you included.

You seem to be deluded by your own self importance, as if people have to adhere to your time table and your pedantic demands.

That I check in occasionally during the course of my day or during a weekend is what I choose to do on my time table, not your time table.

You sound like a spoiled, envious brat !

So yeah, four course records, how many do you have ?
It’s so entertaining to watch you get so rustled. But hey, you are famous.

You “check in occasionally” yet have time stamps 24/7. You have had arguments with up to 12-15 posters, and all of them are morons…even though they have pointed out several times the errors in yiur

You are a major philanthropist, a scratch golfer who has set 4 course records, and know everyone from Maury to Bill to Tom to Eli to some big donor from PSU who can’t reveal his name because he might get kidnapped…

and you love to use emboldened capital letters with exclamation points…lol

yet not one redacted email, not one picture of a scorecard, not piece of evidence…

please don’t disappoint and share how you climbed Mt Everest 5x

I spend almost no time on this board name dropping

That I check in occasionally during the course of my day or during a weekend
is what I choose to do on my time table, not your time table.
I had to revisit this post, as it captures the bullshitter you are.

Last week, my post on this topic occurred 451 PM Friday, and you answered it 3 minutes later at 454PM. Then you answered yesterday a second time, to which I responded, and then your retort above plainly states that you don't frequent the board, which you also stated in another post just prior to the one I partially copied and highlighted.

Since that post, on Friday evening, you posted 20 times, in 3 different threads.
On Saturday, you posted 24 times in 7 different threads.
On Sunday, you posted 17 times in 6 different threads.
Then same yesterday, when you answered the same exact post that you did Friday PM, and participated in 6 different threads.

And you were on the board this morning.

I guess you don't understand the definition of "occasionally".

EXPOSED....again

Last edited:
I had to revisit this post, as it captures the bullshitter you are.

Last week, my post on this topic occurred 451 PM Friday, and you answered it 3 minutes later at 454PM. Then you answered yesterday a second time, to which I responded, and then your retort above plainly states that you don't frequent the board, which you also stated in another post just prior to the one I partially copied and highlighted.

Since that post, on Friday evening, you posted 20 times, in 3 different threads.
On Saturday, you posted 24 times in 7 different threads.
On Sunday, you posted 17 times in 6 different threads.
Then same yesterday, when you answered the same exact post that you did Friday PM, and participated in 6 different threads.

And you were on the board this morning.

I guess you don't understand the definition of "occasionally".

EXPOSED....again
You have to learn to differentiate between posting in response to you, who I consider irrelevant, and posting in response to other posters.

Since you’re too cowardly to back up your allegations with hard cash, I don’t owe you the time of day, let alone responding to a demand post.

Make your list and back each item up with cash and we’ll let NDinNJ be the final arbiter.

It’s so entertaining to watch you get so rustled. But hey, you are famous.

You “check in occasionally” yet have time stamps 24/7. You have had arguments with up to 12-15 posters, and all of them are morons…even though they have pointed out several times the errors in yiur

You are a major philanthropist, a scratch golfer who has set 4 course records, and know everyone from Maury to Bill to Tom to Eli to some big donor from PSU who can’t reveal his name because he might get kidnapped…

and you love to use emboldened capital letters with exclamation points…lol

yet not one redacted email, not one picture of a scorecard, not piece of evidence…

please don’t disappoint and share how you climbed Mt Everest 5x
Why should I let you get off the hook Scott free ?

You called me a liar, so you are going to have to pay to see the proof.

All you have to do is put up your money !

Why have you failed to put up any money ?

I gave you great odds.

If you’re so sure that I’m wrong, if you’re so sure that I’m lying, this will be a bonanza for you.

NDinNJ can be the arbiter, I don’t know him, but I trust him.

So, are you ready to back up your allegations with hard cash OR are you willing to leave this site and all ND sites if I’m right.

Let us know !

Why should I let you get off the hook Scott free ?

You called me a liar, so you are going to have to pay to see the proof.

All you have to do is put up your money !

Why have you failed to put up any money ?

I gave you great odds.

If you’re so sure that I’m wrong, if you’re so sure that I’m lying, this will be a bonanza for you.

NDinNJ can be the arbiter, I don’t know him, but I trust him.

So, are you ready to back up your allegations with hard cash OR are you willing to leave this site and all ND sites if I’m right.

Let us know !

Occasionally- at infrequent or irregular intervals

You have to learn to differentiate between posting in response to you, who I consider irrelevant, and posting in response to other posters.

Since you’re too cowardly to back up your allegations with hard cash, I don’t owe you the time of day, let alone responding to a demand post.

Make your list and back each item up with cash and we’ll let NDinNJ be the final arbiter.
5 consecutive days posting ….”occasional”?!

lol

You’re so dumb that you can’t grasp the concept that there can be no bet if you and the others are too cowardly to put up your money and bet me.

If there is no bet, there can be no welching,

STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND SHOW ME THE MONEY !

You’re so dumb that you can’t grasp the concept that there can be no bet if you and the others are too cowardly to put up your money and bet me.

If there is no bet, there can be no welching,

STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND SHOW ME THE MONEY !
6 consecutive “occasional” days for the board Baghdad Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT