ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton & Eli Speaking to ND Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrice was lurking late last night but nothing to say…guess the lunch won’t happen

You look like such a fool, first you wouldn’t bet me, then you said that you bet me, then you admitted that you never bet me.

You‘re a total loser and you don’t have any credibility

Patrice was lurking late last night but nothing to say…guess the lunch won’t happen
I’m just waiting for NDinNJ to get back to me to tell me what dates are good for him next week.

Which is great because it gives you more time to put up your money, so how much are you willing to bet ?

I’m just waiting for NDinNJ to get back to me to tell me what dates are good for him next week.

Which is great because it gives you more time to put up your money, so how much are you willing to bet ?
Ahh, still kicking the can down the street….

But at least we got 21 hrs of adult talk between your occasional visits

Ahh, still kicking the can down the street….

But at least we got 21 hrs of adult talk between your occasional visits
Not me, I’m just waiting for NDinNJ.

Adults with character, integrity and balls put their money up when they‘re challenged to support their allegations.

Evidently, you’re lacking all three !

Not me, I’m just waiting for NDinNJ.

Adults with character, integrity and balls put their money up when they‘re challenged to support their allegations.

Evidently, you’re lacking all three !
Bahahaha…your lack of awareness has no equal. Yup, saw you on Tiger’s bag today, how was it?

Bahahaha…your lack of awareness has no equal. Yup, saw you on Tiger’s bag today, how was it?
Funny you should mention Tiger, I arranged a golf match with him and had dinner with Tiger and his dad after playing golf.. Years later after his dad had passed, I gave him a photo of Tiger, his dad and me at that dinner.

Thanks for reminding me, schmuck !

Funny you should mention Tiger, I arranged a golf match with him and had dinner with Tiger and his dad after playing golf.. Years later after his dad had passed, I gave him a photo of Tiger, his dad and me at that dinner.

Thanks for reminding me, schmuck !
I meant his nutbag not his golf bag….but see you already obliged. Cool story, I’m sure it comforted Tiger.

This is the topper LOL
Well, the betting window remains open, so if you’ll stop being a coward and step up to the plate I’ll cover all of the money you put up, and, I’ll give you 10 to 1 odds.

So what do you say big mouth, how much cash re you willing to put up ?

Let me guess, none, zero, nada, not a dime because you’re just another big mouthed coward, all talk and no action.

And let’s not forget that it was BGI User 756 who brought up Tiger, not me. !

Well, the betting window remains open, so if you’ll stop being a coward and step up to the plate I’ll cover all of the money you put up, and, I’ll give you 10 to 1 odds.

So what do you say big mouth, how much cash re you willing to put up ?

Let me guess, none, zero, nada, not a dime because you’re just another big mouthed coward, all talk and no action.

And let’s not forget that it was BGI User 756 who brought up Tiger, not me. !
I told you I'm not betting a welcher. I stayed out of your nonsense because I'm not betting a welcher. Period. I'm not going back and forth. You think I'm a coward. I think you are a welcher. Nothing left to say. I will not bet with a welcher. Period

Reactions: BGI User 756
I told you I'm not betting a welcher. I stayed out of your nonsense because I'm not betting a welcher. Period. I'm not going back and forth. You think I'm a coward. I think you are a welcher. Nothing left to say. I will not bet with a welcher. Period
Name the bet you claim I welched on.

name the person who bet me and how much they bet.

in addition to being a coward you’re a liar, a low life liar.

So go ahead, name who bet me and how much they bet, you fraud !

Name the bet you claim I welched on.

name the person who bet me and how much they bet.

in addition to being a coward you’re a liar, a low life liar.

So go ahead, name who bet me and how much they bet, you fraud !
Yep I'm a fraud. You're a welcher. Move on. I'm not betting a welcher. Period. Go argue with someone who cares

Yep I'm a fraud. You're a welcher. Move on. I'm not betting a welcher. Period. Go argue with someone who cares
Hey liar, why can’t you name the person who you claim bet me and the amount they bet.

You’re a liar and a fraud who is incapable of substantiating your lie.

You’re totally lacking in character and integrity.

You’re a liar, a fraud and a pathetic excuse for a man !

I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be you !

Hey liar, why can’t you name the person who you claim bet me and the amount they bet.

You’re a liar and a fraud who is incapable of substantiating your lie.

You’re totally lacking in character and integrity.

You’re a liar, a fraud and a pathetic excuse for a man !

I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be you !
I'm all of that. Yep. And you're a welcher. Period. I won't bet a welcher. Move on to someone else

I'm all of that. Yep. And you're a welcher. Period. I won't bet a welcher. Move on to someone else
Why can’t you name who bet me and what the amount was ?

YOU’RE A LIAR !

FALSE IN ONE, FALSE IN MANY !​

Cool story
Why can’t you name the people who you claim bet me ?

Why can’t you quantify the alleged bet ?

Answer, because you’re a liar who fabricated the bet.

I’d be embarrassed to know you !

Tiger told me. Said you are worse than Phil
Your attempts to deflect from being exposed as a liar are pathetic and don’t work.

You fabricated a lie and when challenged to substantiate your lie, your attempt to divert and deflect by moronic means.

In addition to being a liar, you’re also a coward, you’re afraid to back up your allegations when challenged.
In addition to lacking character and integrity, you lack courage.
You’re an embarrassment and an incredibly poor excuse for a man.

Your attempts to deflect from being exposed as a liar are pathetic and don’t work.

You fabricated a lie and when challenged to substantiate your lie, your attempt to divert and deflect by moronic means.

In addition to being a liar, you’re also a coward, you’re afraid to back up your allegations when challenged.
In addition to lacking character and integrity, you lack courage.
You’re an embarrassment and an incredibly poor excuse for a man.
You are still a big mouth. And a welcher. Still no proof of any of your stories, as much as you throw a tantrum because 2 dozen posters dont validate you. (Guess you were bottle fed).

You are still a big mouth. And a welcher. Still no proof of any of your stories, as much as you throw a tantrum because 2 dozen posters dont validate you. (Guess you were bottle fed).
So now calling you out on your lying and cowardice constitutes having a tantrum.
That’s really funny and evidence of what a total tool you are.

I wouldn’t care if a thousand posters didn’t “validate” me because a thousand posters would be wrong.

You’re so stupid that you think that numerical superiority is indicative of veracity.

You’re such a schmuck !

I’m just waiting for NDinNJ to provide me with a date, time and place to meet.

I’m beyond anxious to prove what everyone assumes, namely that you’re a lying coward, a real horse’s ass.

So now calling you out on your lying and cowardice constitutes having a tantrum.
That’s really funny and evidence of what a total tool you are.

I wouldn’t care if a thousand posters didn’t “validate” me because a thousand posters would be wrong.

You’re so stupid that you think that numerical superiority is indicative of veracity.

You’re such a schmuck !

I’m just waiting for NDinNJ to provide me with a date, time and place to meet.

I’m beyond anxious to prove what everyone assumes, namely that you’re a lying coward, a real horse’s ass.
Lol, another tantrum because we don’t believe you and all your tall tales….and you can’t produce any evidence at all…you are beyond anxious all right …you are in need of validation on an internet message board…lol

Lol, another tantrum because we don’t believe you and all your tall tales….and you can’t produce any evidence at all…you are beyond anxious all right …you are in need of validation on an internet message board…lol
No tantrums from me, just more lies from you.

And if you’re so sure that I can’t produce evidence confirming my statements, WHY aren’t you betting me ?

I don’t want validation, I want your money,

WHY are you too much of a coward to bet me if you’re so sure of your position ?

You’re a coward, a liar and a fraud !

C’mon, there’s still time for you to put up your money !

And if you’re so sure that I can’t produce evidence confirming my statements, WHY aren’t you betting me ?

I guess this is your occasional visit…lol

All of us stated we won’t deal with you, you a welcher…you can read, correct? And you have called at least 15 posters a moron..

but plz tell us another tall tale… we anxiously await…and still no evidence

I’ll repeat…Tiger said you a phony

Why do you keep coming back for more punishment? No one likes you and you have zero credibility with anyone here. Just go away and let the adults talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT