ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Something has to change

Too bad the Dems rather play politics and use the same old talking points rather than really solve America’s
Real problems.Their only strategy is “Divide and conquer “
They wanted Daca and Trump offered it to them, they turned it down ! Every time there is a mass shooting
They come out with their talking point of “ Gun control”.
The problem is that The Federal Government really can do little to solve “ School shootings or other types of Mass murders by a lunatic or a terrorist, unless,of course, we relinquish all states, local,and
Individual rights to an all mighty Central Government.
I lived in Spain for a few years under total dictatorship. Now that was Really law and order.
No one would dare break the Law ! Franco was all powerful, and no one would ever dare talk politics.
So, if we want the Feds to solve the problems, then we must tear up our Constitution, give up our checks
And balances, and become a type of dictatorship.
School security should be a local and state issue that can best solve security issues for each individual
School based upon the physical lay out of the school, counseling, knowing each individual student and therefore,
Being able to counsel and forewarn, local law enforcement of any really dangerous students within or already expelled from the school.
I believe that each state already has large power of certain aspects of gun control in their oun states ?
Of course, the Federal Government should help and cooperate with the individual states, but the solutions must
Come from the Bottom up, not from the top down.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
In Indiana, where just about anything is legal short of an armed tank, a licensed to carry adult can have a firearm on school grounds as long as it remains locked in the vehicle. The school superintendents were against this law that passed a couple of years back, but it is a line of defense that can be a difference maker until a permanent solution takes hold.

Reactions: rgc7
I don't understand, if you are afraid of guns hurting you, wouldn't you get a gun yourself? Are you just afraid of a gun that bad? You are a not a man and you will not be called upon when the fight arrives. And believe me, it will arrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennick4
Great great speech by Pence yesterday! And the head of NRA gave a great speech also!
Marco Rubio got a real back stabbing a few days ago. he was invited and then they attacked him.
How about this all you Liberals surrender your weapons! lead by example.

I wonder how many are packing at Sunday church? Yep. It's gotten to this point in time. The State of Indiana is neutral on this matter though some clergy may not approve.

Great great speech by Pence yesterday! And the head of NRA gave a great speech also!
Marco Rubio got a real back stabbing a few days ago. he was invited and then they attacked him.

I'm guessing that most liberals don't carry any weapons that they also desire to have banned.

I'm a big Rubio supporter. I believe he understood the environment he
was walking into with it being CNN, but didn't realize that they stacked the deck with staged questions, and not a complete open veiw format

Got to remember that this is the forefront of the media that was behind close doors with John Podesta
I'm guessing that most liberals don't carry any weapons that they also desire to have banned.
Most liberals wish to have the government in every fastest of their life. So if an unarmed population is less a threat to their control of power I'm sure they do

Last edited:
I'm a big Rubio supporter. I believe he understood the environment he was all he was walking into with it being CNN but didn't realize that they stacked the deck with staged questions, and not a complete open veiw

Got to remember that this is the Forefront of the media that was behind close doors with John Podesta

Most liberals wish to have the government in every fastest of their life. So if an unarmed population is less threat to their control of power I'm sure they do

Your latter comment is a conservative's overbroad generalization of what liberals believe.

Not really

As someone on the left, I think I trust my understanding of what I believe better than your understanding.

Both sides are comfortable with governmental involvement to the extent it's seen as "benefiting" them. I've seen proposals on the right to essentially create a mental health registry for purposes of gun safety; I don't see a lot of complaints, though, about that governmental interference, because it suggests that you can keep your guns.

Reactions: 8th Man
As someone on the left, I think I trust my understanding of what I believe better than your understanding.

Both sides are comfortable with governmental involvement to the extent it's seen as "benefiting" them. I've seen proposals on the right to essentially create a mental health registry for purposes of gun safety; I don't see a lot of complaints, though, about that governmental interference, because it suggests that you can keep your guns.

Trust me I have no doubt you believe what you're saying it doesn't make it true.

You obviously are not at CPAC.
That conversation has come up and was hotly debated on several fronts first being who's going to decide because it goes into violating other rights such as rights to privacy

I've lived in and visited many different countries all around the world. The vast, vast majority all have armed security guards (some with Military Police and some with local and/or National Police) at the schools and nobody can just walk in to those schools. Most countries consider their children as valuable assets and treat them accordingly. Just like they have armed guards at banks and other businesses that handle a lot of cash or gold or precious gems or most anything of value.

And nearly all of the other countries in the world require citizens to carry ID cards. People without ID go to jail until they get it figured out. And undocumented, illegal aliens go to jail and then get deported. That's the whole rest of the world.

Hello America, time to wake up and smell the coffee.

I believe he was referring to a person who is was not afraid to us their firearm.. hiring that clown will cost at Community Millions.
BTW I watch that CNN town hall. As is CNN not really looking for abroad opinion to the situation.
Isreal is a joke and am glad he's not part of the police force where I live
Exactly. More liberal twisting of words to advance their agenda. You know exactly my point Ivan the communist

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT