ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Something has to change

You don't stake me as the narrow minded poster you come across as sometimes.

Me owning my firearm's effect no one because I am responsible
I do profoundly care about what's going on. Who was it that stated "don't let a good tragedy go to waste"?
I watch illegal immigrants get passed citizens don't.
Now as with every tragedy with guns outside of big cities big government wants to infringe. I stand with the Constitution as anyone who lives in a Reublic should

That's because he isn't being narrow minded. Arguing for uzis being legal is what is narrow minded.

https://agingmillennialengineer.wordpress.com/2018/02/15/****-you-i-like-guns-2/

Reactions: 8th Man
I think that's a narrow reading of what happened. Rosenstein's statement was limited to that indictment, if I'm correct.
No he was pretty clear sorry to disappoint you, but don't worry if they keep digging they can get to the bottom of the Clinton campaign's involment with Russia, but I think there more than enough evidence of that now

Reactions: justified1 and rgc7
No he was pretty clear sorry to disappoint you, but don't worry if they keep digging they can get to the bottom of the Clinton campaign's involment with Russia, but I think there more than enough evidence of that now

He mentioned the specific indictment--not the entire investigation.

I think everyone would be well-served to not jump to conclusions until the whole thing is done.

No matter the result, I'm not going to be "disappointed". Believe it or not, I don't see everything through a partisan lens like you do. Mueller is a very respected individual who is a Vietnam veteran and has served multiple administrations. Whatever his investigation concludes, I'm fine with.

He mentioned the specific indictment--not the entire investigation.

I think everyone would be well-served to not jump to conclusions until the whole thing is done.

No matter the result, I'm not going to be "disappointed". Believe it or not, I don't see everything through a partisan lens like you do. Mueller is a very respected individual who is a Vietnam veteran and has served multiple administrations. Whatever his investigation concludes, I'm fine with.
Muller is compromised while investigateing something LOOKING for a crime.

I have voted Democrate(B Clinton believe it or not) independent (Rand Paul)as well as Republican so partisan I'm not. A constitutionalist I am

Reactions: justified1 and rgc7

I have voted Democrate(B Clinton believe it or not) independent (Rand Paul)as well as Republican so partisan I'm not. A constitutionalist I am

I'll side with the guy who has represented our government through multiple administrations rather than the talking heads of Fox News. Thanks though.

I'll side with the guy who has represented our government through multiple administrations rather than the talking heads of Fox News. Thanks though.
Sure MSNBC, and CNN, are more objective, or do you follow one of the muti media types that got busted with that secret meeting with the Clinton campaign regardless you supporting an investigator who is clearly compromised tells me all in need to know where you stand.

Last edited:
I know that Poet asked the same question, but I don’t think he ever got an answer ?
My understanding is that before a Special Counsel is appointed to investigate an individual or a group
Of citizens, the crime that he is investigating must first be clearly stated and second be a crime ?
So the question is :
1: what is the Crime that Mueller is investigating ? And 2. Who are the individuals that are being
Investigated ?

If there is no crime stated , there should be no investigation ?
If there is no crime, how can there be Obstruction of Justice when no crime has been committed
To obstructed ?

You
First act?
Probably....I don't expect Muller and his Merry band of liberals to give up after over how many months? How many millions? It just tax payers dollars.
I believe that Mueller is a Republican who simple believes in the rule of law. Right now he appears to be leading the defense of America against the Russians. Why are you failing to defend America against foreign intervention?

Reactions: ivan brunetti
You

I believe that Mueller is a Republican who simple believes in the rule of law. Right now he appears to be leading the defense of America against the Russians. Why are you failing to defend America against foreign intervention?

You seem to not understand Muller is compromised regardless of this political beliefs.
Next what crime is he pursuing?

BTW i believe president Trump has just bloody the Russians in Syria?

How am I not defending America? I'm the one with the guns remember?
I am the one who wants strong boarders with a wall to stop the foreign invasion that's happening in this country

You might want to ask Hillary those questions though since she's neck deep in Russian collusion.

Now in regards in interfering in election you must be pissed the USA tried to tip the scales in Israel huh?
Now what crime is Muller investigating?

Reactions: rgc7
PS. Learn to use a search engine to get real facts, not MSM Fox fake facts.
Search engine are great like Ted Kennedy was actively engaging the Russians to influence the 1984 election.
Rosenstein indicted 13: Russians (when did they enter the country)' and NO American were knowing participants.

As of now there is more evidence that the Clinton team had colluded with foreign agents

First act?
Probably....I don't expect Muller and his Merry band of liberals to give up after over how many months? How many millions? It just tax payers dollars.

His name is Mueller. He is a well respected Republican. The amount of money being spent on this is less than Trump's stupid parade.

Well respected republicans:
Mueller
Ryan
McCain
Graham
Romney

Hated republicans:
Trump
Paul

Some folks just don't get it.

His name is Mueller. He is a well respected Republican. The amount of money being spent on this is less than Trump's stupid parade.
The very respected and very compromised Mueller?

What crime was being investigated ....I guess you've forgot to mention that?

Just a thought , but perhaps mueller is keeping the Witch
Hunt going to cover my not only for his friend Comey and other High ranking FBI officials, but perhaps ,
He is also playing CYA for his own incompetence while he was running the FBI ?
What better way is there to absolve and CYA than to be in charge of the entire “investigation “,
Ops! witch Hunt is the correct word because there is no “Investigation” going on ! If there were Hil and all
a lot of other people would have already been in really big trouble !
Going tout of town, so I will not be posting for a while !

The very respected and very compromised Mueller?

What crime was being investigated ....I guess you've forgot to mention that?

Several possible crimes have been investigated from the start. Watergate did not begin with a charge of the President destroying evidence.

Mueller is not "compromised". He is a life long Republican. He has been a Republican longer than President Trump.

Several possible crimes have been investigated from the start. Watergate did not begin with a charge of the President destroying evidence.

Mueller is not "compromised". He is a life long Republican. He has been a Republican longer than President Trump.
What makes you think president Trump is a Republican?
What make you think there are not Republicans who wish to see President Trump fail?
The fact that you don't know or believe Mueller is compromised show how little sense of this situation you understand.

Jeff sessions had to recuse himself due to a conversation he had with a Russian ambassador is by far less of an obstacle as is Mueller's ties with the people in this investigation.
The one and only possible "crime" which wasn't a crime is the collusion allegations.

Those allegations has been dealt a very serious blow.

If you are thinking obstruction? President Trump is only following the advice of Rosenstein
How is it that Rosenstein has not recused himself yet.

Last edited:
Just a thought , but perhaps mueller is keeping the Witch
Hunt going ...........

He is also playing CYA for his own incompetence while he was running the FBI?

What better way is there to absolve and CYA than to be in charge of the entire “investigation “,
Ops! witch Hunt is the correct word because there is no “Investigation” going on ! If there were Hil and all
a lot of other people would have already been in really big trouble !
Going tout of town, so I will not be posting for a while !

Exactly
When he started wire tapping news outlets and not charge what a joke!!!!

He is waste deep in the much of his own doing

You cannot tell a Liberal Dem, or the Lib media anything because they know it all.
If they think they know it all, they can’t learn, after all there is nothing they don’t know.

When they have destroyed the country, will they know it? who will they blame?

When they destroy one place with their policies, they cry this place sucks and move.see Connecticut. Then they move to a place like South Carolina and start their shit all over again.

“Well respected republicans:
Mueller
Ryan
McCain
Graham
Romney”

“Well respected”? Lmao

Who says they’re “well respected”? Democrats & leftists? Congrats for respecting 5 Republicans that might as well be democrats.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
You cannot tell a Liberal Dem, or the Lib media anything because they know it all.
If they think they know it all, they can’t learn, after all there is nothing they don’t know.

When they have destroyed the country, will they know it? who will they blame?
Ask a Lib to describe a Conservative and they'll say something very similar.

The biggest problem in US politics is that binary attitude. Until both sides start listening and actually talking to each other, it is nothing more than a pissing match.

Ask a Lib to describe a Conservative and they'll say something very similar.

The biggest problem in US politics is that binary attitude. Until both sides start listening and actually talking to each other, it is nothing more than a pissing match.
It's deeper than that

Sorry but the indictments the other day were to 1. Verify legitimacy of the probe and 2. To confirm Russian impact on elections.

There are only two outcomes to the probe exoneration of president Trump or charges against president Trump. Until one or the other happens collusion is on the table among multiple other charges. As an independent that preferred someone other than Clinton I can say the fact the Republicans want to shut down a probe that can 100% validate the current president is troubling.

Sorry but the indictments the other day were to 1. Verify legitimacy of the probe and 2. To confirm Russian impact on elections.

There are only two outcomes to the probe exoneration of president Trump or charges against president Trump. Until one or the other happens collusion is on the table among multiple other charges. As an independent that preferred someone other than Clinton I can say the fact the Republicans want to shut down a probe that can 100% validate the current president is troubling.

If the "probe" was independent I would agree , and you would be wrong to think the Republican are trying to shut this down. There are just as many establish Republicans hoping for the same out come as those in the Democratic Party
This collusion scam is Kabuki politics

Curious as an Independent do you find Mueller to be compromise?

Last edited:
Trump's ham fisted attempts to compromise Mueller just makes Mueller stronger. And the more Trump complains, the more he looks guilty.

Interedting though that the 13 Russians indicted will never be brought to justice.
Now a Dutch lawyer is being charged who has ties to Manafort whose who has ties to the Podesta group.
Interesting that conservative, and liberal have ties to the same foreign influence

Foreign lobbying, and influence buying is real, and is hiding in plain sight, and is a bipartisan crime.

Now it looks like Greg Craig who has worked on Ukrainian account is in the cross hairs.
Now is Mueller focusing on foreign influence?
Bold move if so.

What's interesting is these men are guilty of a crime that happen during the coarse of an investigation, which in return means no investigation no crime ... This is absolutely typical of special counsel investigations.
They go after people and what happened during the investigation and not so much
for the event that the investigation was started off in the first place.

Reactions: TXND30 and rgc7
ADVERTISEMENT