ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rose Bowl - #1 Michigan vs #7 Alabama (Michigan wins 27-20)

That was the most pathetic effort by a Bama defense since the 2018-Clemson title game.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Okay the Bama run was unstoppable and the timing route passes all missed. Bama just failed 3 passes in a row. Who is calling these plays?

Wtf is he doing fielding that punt on the 1, these players get dumber every year!

Let's add a guttless defensive call by Bama after that gift

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Milroe still sucks! Whoever it was that told him he's not a QB was telling the truth. He's nothing but, a RB playing QB!

Reactions: tbone3114
Nice play calls Tommy? This is game, no option to run or throw TR is a horrible OC!

Last edited:
Reactions: DublinND
Love to see a NO-SEC championship. I know….but TX is basically in the SEC. Two one loss SEC teams. I can’t stand Michigan but I’d be ok if Bama didn’t win another ever.

I hate both so it was a tough call. But always glad to see Alabama lose
Now all those beating the bama drum can go hide for another year.

Michigan is a fine team and Harbaugh is a decent coach. I watched him here in the Bay Area at Stanford and the 49ers. He has Michigan in the NC.

I am glad he beat Alabama and an SEC who lobbied their way into the playoffs. Justice was served. I for one would be glad if a northern team won the NC, even Michigan.

ND might get inspired.

Reactions: HuddleBurger
We are partially responsible for this nightmare. ND chose mediocrity.

Michigan is a fine team and Harbaugh is a decent coach. I watched him here in the Bay Area at Stanford and the 49ers. He has Michigan in the NC.

I am glad he beat Alabama and an SEC who lobbied their way into the playoffs. Justice was served. I for one would be glad if a northern team won the NC, even Michigan.

ND might get inspired.
JH Not only proved himself at Michigan, but also elevated Stanford to if the playoffs were around then, than Stanford would of made the playoffs even with their stricter acidemics.
He is head and shoulders above decent

JH Not only proved himself at Michigan, but also elevated Stanford to if the playoffs were around then, than Stanford would of made the playoffs even with their stricter acidemics.
He is head and shoulders above decent

I agree. I should have said he is an EXCELLENT coach. He was good in the NFL too.

Some underestimate him. Others simply hate him. I wouldn't have minded him being ND coach.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Michigan has a damn good team I hate to say.
Michigan is what I wanted ND to become under Kelly.

A team with an identity who’s going to impose their will on you.

Instead we churned out nfl o linemen after nfl linemen. And basically struggled to run the ball in every big game we played.

The stallions thing is hog wash.

Jim harbaugh proved long ago he’s a great coach

Bummed seeing Michigan win but don’t mind tommy failing.
Another wtf moment from Tommy Rees. The play is to stack receivers on one side of the field than have a crosser in the middle of the field run a slant. If you watched the replay he had a running back one on one with a safety out of the backfield. Bama wins. Hey coach Saban sign us up.
AFLAC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT