ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rose Bowl - #1 Michigan vs #7 Alabama (Michigan wins 27-20)

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Rankings in title are F+

Michigan 2.5 point favorites (vegas).

edit/update: Michigan wins 27-20 in OT.

Last edited:
Rankings in title are F+

Michigan 2.5 point favorites (vegas).
Who Cares about F+. Alabama is going to smoke them. Michigan doesn't belong with that soft ass schedule they played.

1 hour 15 minutes into telecast and still only 2nd quarter with 10 mins left lol

the amount of commercials in this one is at a whole other level

Reactions: Chitown11
The F+ rankings look pretty accurate so far. People used to try to make the same argument about Oklahoma, Miami, and Nebraska back in their heyday -- they weren't really that good because they played super weak schedules. But if you play a weak schedule and totally dominate every game, you usually really are that good. Unlike ND, who would play a weak schedule and have a few scares and narrow escapes against inferior competition along the way.

Alabama's big fat OL is good at run blocking, but is struggling with pass protection. Michigan had 5 sacks in the first half. I recall Texas had a very good pass rush on them, too.

How did Bama beat Georgia? Georgia clearly the best team in the land. In my opinion, they have the biggest gripe for being left out

Some people might say this is a good game but, it's literally putting me to sleep. Homer bias ND could play and beat both of these teams today!

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Khaki pants losing his mind...biggest douchebag coach in all of CFB and there's a lot of them! I've literally hated the guy since he was the QB for the Bears.

The decks
Alabama's big fat OL is good at run blocking, but is struggling with pass protection. Michigan had 5 sacks in the first half. I recall Texas had a very good pass rush on them, too.
The sacks have nothing to do with the line. Those were on Milroe not ID'ing the blitz. Plus great D design.

Khaki pants losing his mind...biggest douchebag coach in all of CFB and there's a lot of them! I've literally hated the guy since he was the QB for the Bears.
49 yard field goals are not automatic in CFB.

Reactions: NDinNJ
The decks

The sacks have nothing to do with the line. Those were on Milroe not ID'ing the blitz. Plus great D design.
5 sacks in the first half, and you want to absolve their OL of any blame? It looked to me like some DL were getting home.

49 yard field goals are not automatic in CFB.
But, 51 yarders are and he had 10 more yards...botton line Shrader is inconsistent just like I said! Big leg, no accuracy! Keep trying some day you might actually post the truth.

Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT