ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mike Tyson

For 20 million, I do not blame Mike Tyson one bit.

Why some people take it upon themselves to tell other people what and what not to do with their own lives confuses me.

It ain't your life.
You are all about other people’s money. Weird & sad.

I’m guessing the next time you see a boxing match will be your first. Why do you think you’re an expert on everything?
I'm not. But you have never seen Jake Paul fight so what do you know? I've seen him fight almost every fight. I love boxing. You read about it. I watch it

I'm not. But you have never seen Jake Paul fight so what do you know? I've seen him fight almost every fight. I love boxing. You read about it. I watch it
And every fighter he's fought, was past their prime or not a boxer past their prime. Do better.

And every fighter he's fought, was past their prime or not a boxer past their prime. Do better.
What does that have to do with him fighting a 58 year old man? Every fighter he has fought was much younger than Tyson

Do better is right. The point you made had nothing to do what we were talking about.

Some medical experts believe Tyson has already suffered brain damage from prior fights. He has been hit by some of the most powerful heavyweights in the world. If that is the case....and I believe it is...Tyson getting hit carries abnormal risks. The question then becomes, does his opponent possess the speed, endurance, mobility and power to hit Mike Tyson in the head? And is that power adequate to rock Tyson? I think Paul checks those boxes. My impression is that Tyson may in fact have a glass jaw. The multiple knockouts he suffered late in his career seem to have been getting easier to come by. He hasn't been hit in years...but prior damage won't go away entirely. I suspect Tyson's team will throw in the towel if and when he eats too many clean shots. And don't overlook a trigger happy referee either.

Reactions: mcdermottrules
Some medical experts believe Tyson has already suffered brain damage from prior fights. He has been hit by some of the most powerful heavyweights in the world. If that is the case....and I believe it is...Tyson getting hit carries abnormal risks. The question then becomes, does his opponent possess the speed, endurance, mobility and power to hit Mike Tyson in the head? And is that power adequate to rock Tyson? I think Paul checks those boxes. My impression is that Tyson may in fact have a glass jaw. The multiple knockouts he suffered late in his career seem to have been getting easier to come by. He hasn't been hit in years...but prior damage won't go away entirely. I suspect Tyson's team will throw in the towel if and when he eats too many clean shots. And don't overlook a trigger happy referee either.
Some experts say he was born that way.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Valid points

But don’t forget Tyson‘s famous quote

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT