ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Matt Kuchar

"Got to love Golfers.... 95% of them grew up completely privileged on the local Country Club with the silver spoon in their hands......

Guy wins what $1.2MM and throws out 5 g-birds.... less than half of 1%!"

10 Today at 12:51 PM

Pot meet keetle

Matt Kuchar’s Cringeworthy Caddie Comments Reinforce Golf’s Elitist Reputation

DANIEL RAPAPORT
February 14, 2019

A fetus is a stage in growth and doesn't someone eliminate it from being categorized as a human being or possessing human being status or class

Are you asking me my opinion or the technical terminology?

I will tell you that in most states you need a birth certificate to get a death certificate. And the physician in the room makes the decision if the fetus/infant met the requirements of being alive before they die (so basically takes a breath). Families want birth & death certificates so they can grieve, bury their child, etc. When I was in charge, I made sure that the children were classified as being alive, then dying. I didn’t except “fetal deaths” unless I was forced to. I was a strong proponent in life.

Are you asking me my opinion or the technical terminology?

I will tell you that in most states you need a birth certificate to get a death certificate. And the physician in the room makes the decision if the fetus/infant met the requirements of being alive before they die (so basically takes a breath). Families want birth & death certificates so they can grieve, bury their child, etc. When I was in charge, I made sure that the children were classified as being alive, then dying. I didn’t except “fetal deaths” unless I was forced to. I was a strong proponent in life.
Life begins at conception

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS Abortion Argument: 'No More Euphemisms'
dw_og_default.png

amanda-prestigiacomo.jpg

By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
@AMANDAPRESTO
October 7, 2016

Is this considered "far right"

Far right are the people who blow up clinics & attack doctors.

Reactions: Leahylads
Again Roger Dodger

Would Ben's position towards the euphemism regarding abortion/murder be considered "far-right"

Is anyone trying to make the argument that "being cheap and looking like a dick means that he owed the caddy the caddy more than the agreement?" It seems to me that the argument people are making is that Kuchar can pay the guy whatever he wanted to pay him, but if the amount turns out to be ridiculously cheap, he should then expect to be severely criticized and his public reputation should take a hit. That's what is happening. No one is trying to force Kuchar to do anything.
Yeah dude. If you read the post you will see I am responding to Perse in his new handle. He keeps saying Kuchar owed the caddy compassion and should have paid more because the money would mean more to the caddy then it would to Kuchar. Outside of the response to Perse directly, I agree with the argument that most people are making as you put it.

Here we go down a leftist rabbithole

What does terrorism that occurs once every decade have to do with you fallaciously using Ben as an authority to demonize me as far right while ignoring his position towards all abortions=murder

Duh

Find me someone that doesn't say that

That’s who I was speaking of when referencing the far right.

But you have said multiple times in this thread I don’t know what I’m talking about, lying, etc.

That’s who I was speaking of when referencing the far right.

But you have said multiple times in this thread I don’t know what I’m talking about, lying, etc.
So now Ben your faux authority is being used as a comparison lol

1. I hope the Caddies back hope boycott him
2. I hope he misses every cut in every tourney.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Not shocking you compare cancer to a professional athlete being cheap.

I actually met Ben Shapiro, had a great conversation with him, and he warned about people like you who destroy the right.

56 40 minutes ago

You are a liar

Literally attacking your own straw man, man

Here I'll extend you an olive branch you misinterpreted what I meant by cancer and what I was comparing it to
I was comparing it to the disgusting leftists that must push their agenda into everything even if that means involving a golfer and caddy and their private deal that was absent of force

If you missed the proof of what I said reread the articles or Twitter comments then read the sports illustrated article I posted in which comrade nemeth regurgitated

The article
Matt Kuchar’s Cringeworthy Caddie Comments Reinforce Golf’s Elitist Reputation

DANIEL RAPAPORT
February 14, 2019

I actually met Ben Shapiro, had a great conversation with him, and he warned about people like you who destroy the right.

56 40 minutes ago

You are a liar

Literally attacking your own straw man, man

Cool, I’m a liar.

Keep hammering those keys...

LOL, leftist?

You spit out political garbage, I lived it.

I’m conservative. From a very pro-life family.

I turned down multiple schools to attend Air Force. I served 8 years active duty in two special units with tours in Kosovo, the DMZ, Afghanistan, then Iraq & more.
Then got out & graduated from IUSM. And spent the next 8 years trying to save babies & mothers. My research (along with my team) is presented every 5 years to Congress during the Title 5 review of funds. (Title 5 is the part of the Social Security Act of 1935 that makes funds mandatory to States to protect pregnant women, children & infants).

So you can google crap, call me “leftist” & continue to blabber nonsense, but it doesn’t change the fact I live the life of a conservative trying to help my country
Yep cool story

Again don't take it out on me you were caught in a lie or simple mistake
It's okay I accept your apology

Yep cool story

Again don't take it out on me you were caught in a lie or simple mistake
It's okay I accept your apology

What lie?

That Ben & I talked about crazy people like you who are so far right it hurts the Conservative cause?

LOL

I also accept your blatant dodging of is Ben's position towards murder/abortion "far-right"

Where did I say that?

I said Ben warned of people like you hurting the cause.
You are crazy & make conservatives look bad.

Seriously. You are a nut job.
Have fun...

What lie?

That Ben & I talked about crazy people like you who are so far right it hurts the Conservative cause?

LOL

What does circling the wagons mean?
circle the wagons. To draw a wagon train into a circle to allow the wagons to provide cover when under attack. (idiomatic) To prepare to defend against an attack or criticism.

Where did I say that?

I said Ben warned of people like you hurting the cause.
You are crazy & make conservatives look bad.

Seriously. You are a nut job.
Have fun...

What is his position towards murder/abortion
Is it considered "far-right"

Keep hammering those keys...LOL

84778662.gif
Someone mad ;)

I actually met Ben Shapiro, had a great conversation with him,

((((((and he warned about people like you who destroy the right."))))))

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

No matter how many memes you post "Doc"
It won't change the fact you are a liar

Cool dude.

And if you don’t remember, I’m a medical researcher. We go to school, get the degree, but don’t practice medicine. So nobody refers to us as Doc.

This has been fun.
But now time to hang with the family.

Have fun googling more stuff & feel free to call me a liar as much as you need to help you get through Valentines Day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT