ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Matt Kuchar

His wallet
His choice
Srry leninists
Don't like it
GoFundMe account setup isn't hard

Yes.
But it’s also every other players’, caddys’ & fans’ right to not like him & blackball him moving forward.

You should appreciate that. It’s his right to do what he did & everyone else’s right to remember it & treat him how they see fit.
Decisions, even if perfectly legal, all have consequences.

Someone has to respond to Perse for the love of god. MK didn't do anything wrong per se. There was an agreement made, it was not an agreement that would have been made in America on the tour but the reality is that the caddy involved was not one on the tour. MK does not have an obligation to be kind to the caddy or care about the caddy outside of the agreement that had. Does MK look cheap and/or like a dick, sure. Does being cheap and looking like a dick mean that he owed the caddy anything more then the agreement? Naw... Perse stop crying.
Is anyone trying to make the argument that "being cheap and looking like a dick means that he owed the caddy the caddy more than the agreement?" It seems to me that the argument people are making is that Kuchar can pay the guy whatever he wanted to pay him, but if the amount turns out to be ridiculously cheap, he should then expect to be severely criticized and his public reputation should take a hit. That's what is happening. No one is trying to force Kuchar to do anything.

Reactions: echowaker
Yes.
But it’s also every other players’, caddys’ & fans’ right to not like him & blackball him moving forward.

You should appreciate that. It’s his right to do what he did & everyone else’s right to remember it & treat him how they see fit.
Decisions, even if perfectly legal, all have consequences.
If those consequences
are based on truth

He literally went full red herring to indict every golfer so we could hear or read his trivial geopolitical position

Is anyone trying to make the argument that "being cheap and looking like a dick means that he owed the caddy the caddy more than the agreement?" It seems to me that the argument people are making is that Kuchar can pay the guy whatever he wanted to pay him, but if the amount turns out to be ridiculously cheap, he should then expect to be severely criticized and his public reputation should take a hit. That's what is happening. No one is trying to force Kuchar to do anything.
Hahahaha yeah you'd be believable if you'd just list some of headlines of this story

Also don't forget comrade nemeth's faulty generalization

Here I'll post some of the more recent sjw's mob mentality
Guardian Australia
Twitter › GuardianAus

Matt Kuchar defends decision to pay caddie $5,000 after $1.3m victory

John Middlekauff
Twitter › JohnMiddlekauff

Matt Kuchar ALL time cheap move, OBJ on the move???

Gavin Newlands MP
Twitter › GavNewlandsSNP

"Making $5,000 is a great week". Normally I would obviously agree, but it's a bit much for someone who has earned $1.3M with this person's help to say that. At the end of the day Kuchar has saved $125K & he has cheek to be offended at the criticism #kuchar

I can literally do this until the next manufactured "ca·tas·tro·phe"
conjured up by the drive-by media

Matt Kuchar’s Cringeworthy Caddie Comments Reinforce Golf’s Elitist Reputation

DANIEL RAPAPORT
February 14, 2019

Absolute Cancer

Leftists mad the Covington Catholic kids were vindicated so they have to take that manufactured rage out on someone

Matt Kuchar’s Cringeworthy Caddie Comments Reinforce Golf’s Elitist Reputation

DANIEL RAPAPORT
February 14, 2019

Absolute Cancer

Not shocking you compare cancer to a professional athlete being cheap.

I actually met Ben Shapiro, had a great conversation with him, and he warned about people like you who destroy the right.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Matt Kuchar defends controversial payment to stand-in caddie
By: CNN
Updated 1:04 PM EST, Thu February 14, 2019

The examples are
Endless tbh

Not shocking you compare cancer to a professional athlete being cheap.

I actually met Ben Shapiro, had a great conversation with him, and he warned about people like you who destroy the right.

Shit that didn't happen for $1000 Alex

What did Ben say about abortion
And
Did been say he was the leader and should be used in a moral superiority argument through an appeasement of a faux authority

Private agreements between two consenting adults is what business of our's

Is that not the the line

Shit that didn't happen for $1000 Alex

What’s that?
That I met Ben?

Through his wife actually.
She is a physician who is a big advocate for infants, life, etc... & I was the director of medical research for an entire state for infant death, maternal death, & all negative birth outcomes.
So her & I were at the same event. Met him, talked about how politics were ruining my ability to save babies’ lives. That’s when we discussed the far right hurting our cause by making us all look crazy, moving away from what we are trying to do, which is save fetuses, infants & mothers.

What’s that?
That I met Ben?

She is a physician who is a big advocate for infants, life, etc... & I was the director of medical research for an entire state for infant death, maternal death, & all negative birth outcomes.
So her & I were at the same event. Met him, talked about how politics were ruining my ability to save babies’ lives. That’s when we discussed the far right hurting our cause by making us all look crazy, moving away from what we are trying to do, which is save fetuses, infants & mothers.
Cool story

What did he say about abortion and is it murder

Again what did he say about his "far-right" position towards murder since again you're using him as a faux authority which is fallacious

Do you honestly think a noted libertarian would like you using him as an authority to attack everything I've said while going Texas sharp shooters (also fallacious) towards me saying cancer

Cool story

What did he say about abortion and is it murder

We didn’t get that deep.
But we did discuss my former boss, who was then Gov. Pence, and his pro-life views.
In fact, when Pence did his big speech at the Indiana Maternal & Child Health Summit that got him national attention within the Republican Party, my team & I were the ones who provided the data to his office.

Do you honestly think a noted libertarian would like you using him as an authority to attack everything I've said while going Texas sharp shooters (also fallacious) towards me saying cancer

LOL

You are punching your keys aren’t you?

Too funny.

What’s that?
That I met Ben?

A fetus is a stage in growth and doesn't someone eliminate it from being categorized as a human being or possessing human being status or class

Here I'll make it easy for you
In our current climate with regards to "abortion" is Ben Shapiro's pov considered "extreme" or "far-right"

Tommy..... quit blabbering your radical nonsense and get back to watching Breitbart would ya?

(Here comes 20 plus posts with random sentences ranging from gun stocks, abortions, FFL's, Obama, etc...... oh and he still doesnt know how to link so there may be a couple copy pasted articles)

How about his position towards "islamophobia"
Is his position towards this fictional word considered "far-right"

Tommy..... quit blabbering your radical nonsense and get back to watching Breitbart would ya?

(Here comes 20 plus posts with random sentences ranging from gun stocks, abortions, FFL's, Obama, etc...... oh and he still doesnt know how to link so there may be a couple copy pasted articles)

I'm asking him direct questions to expose his ignorance

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS Abortion Argument: 'No More Euphemisms'
dw_og_default.png

amanda-prestigiacomo.jpg

By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
@AMANDAPRESTO
October 7, 2016

Is this considered "far right"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT