ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Matt Kuchar

Sorry
I will clarify

maggot sanger = margaret [in a letter to Clarence Gable in 1939, Sanger wrote: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the N3gro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members" (Margaret Sanger commenting on the 'N3gro Project' in a letter to Gamble, Dec. 10, 1939).] sanger

Cool dude.

And if you don’t remember, I’m a medical researcher. We go to school, get the degree, but don’t practice medicine. So nobody refers to us as Doc.

This has been fun.
But now time to hang with the family.

Have fun googling more stuff & feel free to call me a liar as much as you need to help you get through Valentines Day.
I accept your apology

Kutcher is sponsored by Sketchers and will lose that sponsor. Bad press is not what they want. If he wasn't so cheap and gave 20,000 g to begin with he wouldn't have a problem. He was a temp caddy and who knows what good advise he was able to give. He also was fired by another golfer earlier in the week.

Yeah man this is not it. Kucher is a public figure, being a public figure and profiting off of his position in the public makes him completely susceptible to criticism by the public. I do agree that for more common/private people the internet and social media have changed the dynamic in a way that I am not sure is positive.
reports yesterday that some of his sponsors are none too pleased with his actions.

reports yesterday that some of his sponsors are none too pleased with his actions.
Of course because it's bad media attention. If someone thinks you do something wrong vs a minority the media automatically destroys you before facts and truth come out. Sponsors do not want a bad rap from the media. It's awful. Convington was terrible, and now Jussie Smollett possibly staged everything. All you have to do is insinuate some kind of racial undertone and the media and the left automatically vilify the accused without facts or evidence. It's scary. This would be an absolute non issue if it didn't take place in Mexico and happened in the US to an old white guy.

When in reality the facts should be what they are. Paid the agreement in full, plus 25% tip.

Reactions: mmca
Of course because it's bad media attention. If someone thinks you do something wrong vs a minority the media automatically destroys you before facts and truth come out. Sponsors do not want a bad rap from the media. It's awful. Convington was terrible, and now Jussie Smollett possibly staged everything. All you have to do is insinuate some kind of racial undertone and the media and the left automatically vilify the accused without facts or evidence. It's scary. This would be an absolute non issue if it didn't take place in Mexico and happened in the US to an old white guy.

When in reality the facts should be what they are. Paid the agreement in full, plus 25% tip.

I just keep it simple:
He had an opportunity to make a difference without really affecting his circumstance and he looked away.

Just him! not any group, organization, gender or race. Just him.

I just keep it simple:
He had an opportunity to make a difference without really affecting his circumstance and he looked away.

Just him! not any group, organization, gender or race. Just him.
That's an opinion, but he did absolutely NOTHING wrong, and you would admit that too. But he's being vilified.

nothingwrongwrong! just poor decision making.
25k and noone grips.
Regular caddies get 10% but perform far greater duties. A temp, this caddiebasically carried clubs.
So, you do not want to demean the pro regular caddies profession but a more philanthropic bump to even 25k is minimally appropriate, 50k would havebeen applauded!

nothingwrongwrong! just poor decision making.
25k and noone grips.
Regular caddies get 10% but perform far greater duties. A temp, this caddiebasically carried clubs.
So, you do not want to demean the pro regular caddies profession but a more philanthropic bump to even 25k is minimally appropriate, 50k would havebeen applauded!
Sure but you don't have to do things so no one gripes. You do things that you think are right. Agreement is 4k, he paid 5k. Story is done. You want to talk about cheap. How about the media talks more about Tiger and Lebron james who do not tip at all. I have personal stories I can talk about. Tigers buddy was working the bag for him for free for multiple events. Tiger covered his room and board. Lebron james doesn't drink much at bars in public, but his buddies take all the free booze and don't tip. Lebron says, why should he tip when he didn't drink any of it.

Before the tournament Kuchar and his caddy agreed to $ 3,000.

Kuchar paid him $ 5,000, $ 2,000 more than they agreed upon.

But, winning $ 1,300,000 should have produced a bigger payday from the get go.

$ 50,000 at a minimum would seem appropriate

I think this hilarious. People on this thread going to the mat because a guy got paid what he agreed to work for. Everybody wants something for nothing. Funny how no one blames the caddy for not asking for more to begin with.

I think this hilarious. People on this thread going to the mat because a guy got paid what he agreed to work for. Everybody wants something for nothing. Funny how no one blames the caddy for not asking for more to begin with.
This this this. Yes Matt could have been a great guy and paid him more but has absolutely not obligation to, but the agreed to amount was paid and then some. You shouldn't reward people for being stupid, as this guy was with his agreement.

This all happened 3 months ago. There has been no revelation, this is all BS media crap, and Kuch willing to pay $50K to get the media off his back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT