ADVERTISEMENT

OSU has real problems on defense

#1 Clemson will not finish in the top 10.

#2 “And it depends on who we are up against and what their resume is. What if they have 1 top 10 win and only 1 other top 25 win. Id take us”

For me, I do not care what type of resume another team has. ND has to show the can play with the elite. Beating average to good teams means nothing if you cannot beat the elite.

Why would you or any other ND fan wanna see ND make the playoffs only to get embarrassed again????

Beating OSU or at least hanging with OSU is something that ND has to show.
Don’t you have to defeat average to good teams consistently to make the CFB playoff?

Don’t you have to defeat average to good teams consistently to make the CFB playoff?
I did not say the committee would not vote a 1 loss ND team in. I said if ND gets the doors blown off vs psi then for me they don’t deserve the playoffs.

He's going to be the top corner taken in the 2024 draft. He goes against 1st round draft picks in practice every day. Please don't put Styles on his level that's just dumb
I didn't put Styles on his level. But Styles is going to put numbers up on him for sure.

That's just dumb if you think he's going to shut him out

You have one reason for thinking ND will come into the shoe and get a W and that's thinking that you'll run it down their throat based off of what Michigan did last year. I'll tell you this much-your defensive backs have zero chance at covering the Buckeye WRs. And if you think you're going to run into a loaded box all night, got news for you-not happening. Your WRs are bums and scare nobody. So you going to win a 50-49 showdown?
“Bums.” Why do opposing team fans feel the need to talk shit in an opponent’s team forum?

I have zero motivation to talk shit in an Ohio State Football Forum.

None.

I did not say the committee would not vote a 1 loss ND team in. I said if ND gets the doors blown off vs psi then for me they don’t deserve the playoffs.
What if the team they are battling for the last spot got beat to an unranked team? What if they got their doors blown off? What if they have less impressive wins?

Again, to you or to the committee, the 4 must deserving teams should get in. If that's is even if we get our does blown off, so be it

I guess their workouts are for average players.

No way was he ready for the NFL as a Freshman smh!!!

0R6A4703.jpg

Look familiar???????
Injured in that game. Watch it he couldn't lift his arm above his shoulder. To pick out one play by a true freshman playing last year under a different defensive coordinator is beyond dumb.

First team freshman AA

DB: Denzel Burke, Ohio State​

Ohio State’s veteran corners were hampered by injuries all season, forcing Denzel Burke into an expanded role. He never backed down from the challenge, which is even more impressive since he mainly played offense in high school.

A wire-to-wire starter, Burke honed his coverage skills in practice against the nation’s top receiving corps. He recorded 33 tackles and a Buckeye-best 11 pass breakups.

Reactions: Michigan_Hater45
Injured in that game. Watch it he couldn't lift his arm above his shoulder. To pick out one play by a true freshman playing last year under a different defensive coordinator is beyond dumb.

First team freshman AA

DB: Denzel Burke, Ohio State​

Ohio State’s veteran corners were hampered by injuries all season, forcing Denzel Burke into an expanded role. He never backed down from the challenge, which is even more impressive since he mainly played offense in high school.

A wire-to-wire starter, Burke honed his coverage skills in practice against the nation’s top receiving corps. He recorded 33 tackles and a Buckeye-best 11 pass breakups.
What’s dumb is YOU trolling this board using the word dumb in every post.

Was his legs hurt? Was his lower body hurt? Did he just get burned on man coverage?

Very talented young man that you as a buckeye fan has the privilege to cheer for.

However, you come on here acting like he alone will shut down the ND WRs shows your immaturity and low football IQ.

Combined those teams gave up over 1000 yards of total offense. Try again
They ran all over the pathetic osu defense. But oops that’s right jesus is your DC now so let the miracles begin.

“You think Buchner is going to win this game for you?”
Nope!!! He won’t have to. ND will rush for over 200 yards against your garage LBs.

Oh, and your CBs are some of the worst tackling corners osu has had in some time.

you osu fans are putting everything on DC that has done what????

Please, please come back on this board at halftime and then after the game. We can discuss how the ND bum WRs destroyed your overrated DC.
You are setting yourself up for a hilarious disaster

You are setting yourself up for a hilarious disaster
I would go to YOUR message board and see what you posted leading up to the Michigan game but you are using a fake user name to troll this board so……..

I would go to YOUR message board and see what you posted leading up to the Michigan game but you are using a fake user name to troll this board so……..
My goodness you have to be the dumbest poster on this forum. I am NOT!!! using a fake username. Whenever you post on a new rivals forum, your post count is reset to 0. New posters from different boards that come here with 0 post accounts have never commented on the Notre Dame forums, hence the 0 posts. This is now the 3rd time I've had to explain this to you.

Reactions: ohio1980
My goodness you have to be the dumbest poster on this forum. I am NOT!!! using a fake username. Whenever you post on a new rivals forum, your post count is reset to 0. New posters from different boards that come here with 0 post accounts have never commented on the Notre Dame forums, hence the 0 posts. This is now the 3rd time I've had to explain this to you.
You have posted 100 times on just this board????? Get a life! Go spend some time with your kids

Do I need to post the link again about OSU football players out performing ND players in the classroom?
Hey, tell your Scarlet/Gray replica jersey brethren to cool it on referring to our kids as “bums...” in this Forum.

I may kid the collective at Ohio St., and I do believe that academic effort is an option in Columbus...and frankly that’s fine, but I never attack individuals. Even Michigan players which I despise even more.

Thank you, I appreciate your acknowledgement.
Are you gonna post 100 times on our board and tell us how bad we suck and how great your team is????

Is that the plan? Or do you have a life and spend your time doing meaningful things???

Yeah. Agree. I didn’t even bother to respond.
Because you have no response, and were proven wrong. That's why you keep posting the Cardale quote (he graduated by the way). You and @Golson5 could switch your colors to maize and blue and would fit right in with the Michigan fans. I know you guys despise Michigan fans, but you act the exact same as those guys do.

My goodness, you are pathetic.
Thank you, I appreciate your acknowledgement.
Are you gonna post 100 times on our board and tell us how bad we suck and how great your team is????

Is that the plan? Or do you have a life and spend your time doing meaningful things???

Reactions: IrishBeer
Because you have no response, and were proven wrong. That's why you keep posting the Cardale quote (he graduated by the way). You and @Golson5 could switch your colors to maize and blue and would fit right in with the Michigan fans. I know you guys despise Michigan fans, but you act the exact same as those guys do.

How you guys feeling about Day after getting embarrassed by OR and UM last year? Serious question. Are you going to run him out of town this year if he loses to ND and UofM?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorich 88
How you guys feeling about Day after getting embarrassed by OR and UM last year? Serious question. Are yours going to run him out of town this year if he loses to ND and UofM?
They have jesus at DC now so the savior has arrived.

How you guys feeling about Day after getting embarrassed by OR and UM last year? Serious question. Are you going to run him out of town this year if he loses to ND and UofM?
Day is like 34-4, and he made the necessary changes on the coaching staff, we love him. He's not losing to both Notre Dame and Michigan

Wait, the same guy that ND had 509 passing yards on?
Knowles didn't even coach in the game or gameplan it. He was hired (unofficially) in early December and wasn't around the Oklahoma State program after that.

Reactions: NENextt
Day is like 34-4, and he made the necessary changes on the coaching staff, we love him. He's not losing to both Notre Dame and Michigan

Knowles didn't even coach in the game or gameplan it. He was hired (unofficially) in early December and wasn't around the Oklahoma State program after that.
Do you wear a Scarlet/Gray replica jersey while you post in this Forum?

Day is a young coach learning on the biggest stage but he's made what appears to be the right choice in terms of a DC and has clearly stated to Coach Marotti in S&C that whatever soft culture is present that it needs to be fixed and it's being done accordingly. He failed with his hire of the previous guy Coombs and the expectation is clear for this season and that's a national championship. Losing to anyone on the schedule this year would put him squarely on the hot seat.

Day is a young coach learning on the biggest stage but he's made what appears to be the right choice in terms of a DC and has clearly stated to Coach Marotti in S&C that whatever soft culture is present that it needs to be fixed and it's being done accordingly. He failed with his hire of the previous guy Coombs and the expectation is clear for this season and that's a national championship. Losing to anyone on the schedule this year would put him squarely on the hot seat.
Notre Dame
Wisconsin
At Michigan State
At Penn State
Michigan

And you’re saying if you go 11-1 Ryan Day could be fired.

I don’t believe that.

ADVERTISEMENT