ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official: MSU vs. ND Prediction thread

Happens every game worth winning. Can't hold them down at the end of half or game.

Idk why Kelly looks so mad? This is his fault ultimately the D is a joke.

I wish I wasn't Irish. It would be so easy to root for another team.

This is a bad football team. 7 pts. in the 1st half? Horrible defense. State gets the ball to start the 2nd half. This is goinig to be a long year guys. 8-4 looks good right now.

Sadly this is a six loss team this year. That half was beyond pathetic. Don't you know the recruits are impressed at this point?

need a regime change. From Kelly all the way down. Will never win with him as head coach

need a regime change. From Kelly all the way down. Will never win with him as head coach
I doubt he'll get fired the next 3 years, they just gave him a 6 year extension. Last year they just finished paying Weis I doubt they are going to jump into that again.

I doubt he'll get fired the next 3 years, they just gave him a 6 year extension. Last year they just finished paying Weis I doubt they are going to jump into that again.

there was no reason to give him that extension. problem with this football program is much deeper then Brian Kelly.

Reactions: Java65
This team is full of morons.

What kind of guys is Kelly recruiting?

When in a close game or behind (actually never) ... don't make stupid penalties.
#28 made a good hit ... but then why stand over the guy he knocked down like he did?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT