ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official: VTech vs. ND prediction thread

MTIrish98

Posts Like A Champion
Mar 28, 2011
Montana
This is a day early because I won't be near a computer tomorrow.

ND is coming off one of its better performances of the year, but now they've spent 2+ weeks working on the option and have to switch back to defending a more conventional spread attack.

VT is coming off one of a huge disappointment -- losing to an option attack. I suspect they may have been looking ahead a week on the schedule. Ga. Tech was a classic trap game before the "super bowl" of playing ND. (Playing at ND is everyone's super bowl, right?!?)

ND can win if they play nearly flawless football and control the line of scrimmage on O to keep the ball out of the hands of the Hokie offense. VT has bounced back strong after each of their losses this year though.

VTech -- 37
ND -- 34

I hope I'm wrong...

This is a day early because I won't be near a computer tomorrow.

ND is coming off one of its better performances of the year, but now they've spent 2+ weeks working on the option and have to switch back to defending a more conventional spread attack.

VT is coming off one of a huge disappointment -- losing to an option attack. I suspect they may have been looking ahead a week on the schedule. Ga. Tech was a classic trap game before the "super bowl" of playing ND. (Playing at ND is everyone's super bowl, right?!?)

ND can win if they play nearly flawless football and control the line of scrimmage on O to keep the ball out of the hands of the Hokie offense. VT has bounced back strong after each of their losses this year though.

VTech -- 37
ND -- 34

I hope I'm wrong...

where can one go to NOT be near a computer?

like woman, you can't live with them, and yet they are everywhere!

Reactions: MTIrish98
VT is an incredibly unpredicatable team; I am going with the theory they confuse Sat with their 'bye' week!

ND 47 VT 23 as ND moves to 11-0 on the season! and No.2 in the polls!

(that's right!!!!)

I have no idea on this one. VA Tech has been Jeckyl and Hyde, we've been more Hyde than Jeckyl, but can score some points.

ND 28
VA Tech 27

VA Tech is not a great road team, but ND does not usually come to play on senior day. Need to come out as focused as they were last week. Do we get the Va Tech team that scored 17 on Syracuse or the one that scored 37 on Miami?

Catholics vs. Capons. Lots of surgery there. Irish 34-27

VT is an incredibly unpredicatable team; I am going with the theory they confuse Sat with their 'bye' week!

ND 47 VT 23 as ND moves to 11-0 on the season! and No.2 in the polls!

(that's right!!!!)
47 points against bud foster defense, that literally never happens. i think nd will win like 20-17 or something.

VT has issues too! very erratic.
They have whole new system so vt is up and down, but generally they have been putting up tons of yards. The only real reason they have lost a few times is turnovers. They got killed in turnovers a few times this year. But I think they have out gained almost every opponent this year. Fuente is a really good offensive mind. He took a terrible Memphis up and made them pretty competitive. And Bud Foster is a great dc. If nd can cause some fumbles and int's they have a great chance to beat them. Check out their yardage gained in each game. Fairly impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT