ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread ... ND vs Cal

I'm not defending the OL. But the offensive is generally bad. Again, poorly coached for sure.

The defense is not bad. Continues to look ok.

Reactions: NDinNJ
This game is tough to watch. I feel like I’m am watching 2 high school teams. Pathetic
Not true it’s like watching a high school game where they let the kids who never get in come out and play a little during half time while the other kids are in the locker room

Reactions: tkirish and rgc7
I went to a high school football game last night that was better than watching this slow torturous painful resemblence of a team.

Reactions: rgc7
Rees the true Kelly disciple lol. Not that these guys don’t need to hear it. You all want scholars…..some football players would be nice eventually. Hopefully Freeman ripped into Rees the same way this week.

On an alternate note though, I think Collinsworth has actually done a pretty solid job so far.

Last edited:
Defense needs a score here because the offense isn't going to do it

you just let them have 15 on 3rd and 24 so they can flip field …. So stupid

It's the small things where the lack of talent shows.

That could have been a longer gain on the punt return but couldn't beat a 1:1 situation.

Again, think back to the Rocket, who torched n:1 let alone 1:1.

I'm a casual and can see this.

Styles drops brutal ball and no one there to get in him to focus …. Freeman doesn’t have a frichan clue

Now Styles.

I'm commenting to share my confirming what I've long known about the talent gap...the players aren't good enough, this time really not good enough...where any coaches are challenged, let alone one going through his 1st experience as head coach.

scary thing is the D could give up 7 points today and ND may lose l.

No first downs in the first qtr.......we aren't playing Bama or Uga...we are playing FREAKIN Cal!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT