ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame @ Stanford 1pm PT Official Game Discussion Thread

That's the the second typical Stanford vs ND touchdown... Perfect throw downfield by a Stanford quarterback for a touchdown in the face of enormous pressure.

It's literally like putting the tape on replay every year when ND goes out there. I actually find it funny how predictable it is.

Reactions: Shulkswagen
That's the ghe second typical Dtanford vs ND touchdown... Perfect throw downfield by a Stanford quarterback for a touchdown in the face of enormous pressure.

It's literally like putting the tape on replay every year when ND goes out there. I actually find it funny how predictable it is.

Just like Michigan in the corner as the QB was getting pummeled.

So many more entertaining games on that actually have implications. Between Notre Dame and the Giants, watching meaningless football has become the norm. It's easy to tune out the garbage.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
For this who remember Ara had a hard time beating Purdue. Kelly simply has issues with beating Stanford. It just the way it is. It’s comical knowing everyone and there mother had ND winning this game.

I'm going to make some popcorn and read this game thread for the remainder of the game... Holiday weekend. Lots of people drinking. This should get fun and spicy!

Hahahaha can't wait!

Reactions: Shulkswagen
Problem is, now Stanford is starting to believe they can win. Need a score here to reinstill some doubt.

Stanford is beating the living crap out of the ND players . ND has absolutely no heart. Embarrassing!!

Reactions: rgc7
Anyone that tries to convince themselves that we’re well coached, or that we play like a well coached team is lying to themselves.

This needs to be the end for Kelly.

We have a high school level offensive line lol

Mater Dei's defensive front would not be intimidated.

I’d toss to the TE’s until they stop it. They have yet to be close

Huge hole! Slips two plays in a row lol

Even Tony Jones' slow ass gets 10 yards on that 2nd down run had he not slipped lol. The field is a disgrace.

ND will get some invite to the Camping World Bowl or a bowl of that type and get embarrassed by some 3rd place Big 12 team.

Yeah, let’s wait until 4 seconds on the play clock to send Jones in motion all the way to the boundary. BRILLIANT

Reactions: SIhoosier26
The team captains need to rip the team a new one at halftime. If the players have any pride they’ll come out after half and play with rage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT