Notre Dame @ Stanford 1pm PT Official Game Discussion Thread

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Stanford 2019 F/+ RK 84th.

Stanford 2019 FEI Rankings:
Defense 94th
Offense 90th

This should be a 3 TD romp at the very least. This Stanford team is just ahead of bowling green and new mexico in terms of team quality this season as the third worst team on the schedule in 2019.

Last edited:
Stanford 2019 F/+ 84th.

Stanford defense efficiency 94th
Stanford offense efficiency 90th

This should be a 3 TD romp at the very least. This Stanford team is just ahead of bowling green and new mexico in terms of team quality this season.

Notre Dame should absolutely roll them. I've seen good Notre Dame teams go to Palo Alto too many time and lose for me to be overly confident, however.

Reactions: IrishHerb
Oh no, it's raining. You know our players and coaches hate the rain! I hope they practiced with the sprinklers on this week!

Stanfords recruiting lately reminds me of Willinghams recruiting. One year with 15 and one year with 17. In a couple year the cupboards will be bare. Just like ND in 2007!

Stanfords recruiting lately reminds me of Willinghams recruiting. One year with 15 and one year with 17. In a couple year the cupboards will be bare. Just like ND in 2007!
No excuses....they shouldn’t be in the game past the first quarter.

Notre Dame should absolutely roll them. I've seen good Notre Dame teams go to Palo Alto too many time and lose for me to be overly confident, however.

how many starters on ND could qualify for admissions to Stanford!

Good to see Drew white come out and start absolutely horrendous ... they’re abusing him in pass coverage

Not a good start. Looks like weather is Achilles heel.

I tried to tell people earlier this week... It's Notre Dame vs Stanford in Palo Alto. How often is this an easy game for Notre Dame?

They absolutely hate Notre Dame. It's senior day in Palo Alto and they're not going to a Bowl Game. They're going to empty their playbook at throw everything they have at ND.

Stanford is not afraid of Notre Dame. Never have been and aren't going to be any time soon.

Typical Stanford catch vs Notre Dame for a touchdown. Virtually identical as the catch made on Love last year.

I tried to tell people earlier this week... It's Notre Dame vs Stanford in Palo Alto. How often this an easy game for Notre Dame?

They absolutely hate Notre Dame. It's senior day in Palo Alto and they're not going to a Bowl Game. They're going to empty their playbook at throw everything they have at ND.

Stanford is not afraid of Notre Dame. Never have been and aren't going to be any time soon.
So what bowl does 9-3 put us in?

Good to see Troy pride continuing awful form of 2019....
How do you not even jump?

So what bowl does 9-3 put us in?

I'm not willing to predict a loss yet. Judt a much tougher game than some of the delusional folks on the board predicted. Some of the same people that tried to convince me that ND was much more taltend than Michigan and was going to beat the. In Ann Arbor.

Stanford comes to play every year in this game. When ND beats them it's because they out execute them. Stanford comes to play ina big way.

Par for the course in Palo Alto lol... Dropped wide open pass followed by a false start in a ghost town... Followed by a great catch and throw by Book and Kmet.

I'm not willing to predict a loss yet. Judt a much tougher game than some of the delusional folks on the board predicted. Some of the same people that tried to convince me that ND was much more taltend than Michigan and was going to beat the. In Ann Arbor.

Stanford comes to play every year in this game. When ND beats them it's because they out execute them. Stanford comes to play ina big way.
Not predicting a loss either. Just seems possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT