ADVERTISEMENT

No exaggeration, ND had the worst QB room in ALL of P5.

Please explain the rationale to us simpletons, O Great Wizzo of the Bold Font.

Please explain the rationale to us simpletons, O Great Wizzo of the Bold Font.
I’m glad that you recognize that you and the others are simpletons despite that being a rather mild description !

But, it’s not up to me to explain the rationale, it’s up to you and the other simpletons.

When I was criticized about the inherent conflict between the pylon’s location and its function, I asked those who criticized me to explain the rationale of how a pylon that sits in an area that’s entirely out of bounds can be deemed in bounds, especially in the context of pre-1966

So, it’s up to you and the other simpletons who criticized me to explain the rationale.

In the meantime I await, with great anticipation, your explanation of the rationale.

Alternatively, you and the other simpletons could admit that you don’t know, that you don’t have a clue, and that your criticism was unwarranted due to your own ignorance.

I‘m content with either choice !

Buchner is horrible and many here wanted him back over Pyne. If they can’t get a quality QB in the portal then all the talent they return next year means little. Buchner has 3 career TD passes but 8 INT’s.
you cannot be serious! (wrong sport?)

ADVERTISEMENT