ADVERTISEMENT

No exaggeration, ND had the worst QB room in ALL of P5.

Unless I am mistaken ND could have added a QB this year. The 2021 team would have been 8-4 or 7-5 without Jack Coan. But the Head Coach identified a weakness and solved the problem for 2021 in the portal.

That is how you win 11 games and stay in CFP and NY6 contention, As opposed to flopping around at 8-4

Reactions: 4-4-3 and Airzee23
Not until after the Cincy debacle when we had no shot in the Playoff. That experience would have helped him this year
Stop with your BS excuse, you screamed for him to replace Coan.

That just goes to show how little you know about football !

Stop with your BS excuse, you screamed for him to replace Coan.

That just goes to show how little you know about football !
1. No I didnt

2. I said we ahould play Buchner after the Cincy game and I was right. He needed the experience for this year.

We wasted those reps

Reactions: bizzybecknd
ND had 3 top 30 QBs on the roster, failed to make even 1 great, and pushed the best 1 out. And that’s not counting Jurkovich, who they also pushed out and would’ve been 4. That’s not a bad room.

1. No I didnt

2. I said we ahould play Buchner after the Cincy game and I was right. He needed the experience for this year.

We wasted those reps
You’re a hypocrite, you screamed for Buchner to replace Coan!

And now you’re trying to justify your horrendous decision.

You know nothing about football @nd even Lee’s @bout evaluating talent !

How can a top 10 program not get a QB? You’re on national tv EVERY WEEK! I just went through the entire top 40 and I’d take every opposing QB over Buchner without question. I’d take all but maybe 3 over Pyne

But this brings up another issue.

Why would Freeman tell Pyne that Buchner was going to start over him against South Carolina ?

What does that tell you about Freeman’s ability to assess talent ?

Before people start saying “no what do you have to say” after a 75 yard TD.

I say Diggs caught a swing pass at the LOS and ran 75.

So you are smarter than Rees and Freeman. At least you arebt delusional
.I think this game proves me right.

And, if you compare Buchner’s and Pyen’s stats, they confirm my position.

Pyne is a year older and has more games played and reps

Since you know JS, why dont you apply for head coach and OC then?

How does this game provw you right. Ge has 2tds and 1 turnover. 17 points scored. How is that much different than Pyne?

It's really rough man. I'll say that. We have har good QB recruits but no one knows what they will be till the show up on game day. Look at D.J. for Clemson guy didn't live up to his 5 star status it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: pem55
How does this game provw you right. Ge has 2tds and 1 turnover. 17 points scored. How is that much different than Pyne?
If you had a brain, which you don’t, you’d understand the premise.

Have someone with a brain explain it to you !

Apply for those jobs. You know more than them
You’ve just proved, again, that there’s no cure for stupid.

You don’t understand the premise, but still object to it.

You’re a know nothing moron !

OP, I don’t know who’s in Northwestern’s QB room but I wouldn’t want them.

TB has talents; utilized correctly, he can win games with his talents and if the team plays solid defense. ND can score enough with TB.

Reactions: NDinNJ
TB has talents; utilized correctly, he can win games with his talents and if the team plays solid defense. ND can score enough with TB.
TB would not start for any top 10 team in America. Those that want him to start don't prioritize winning. Hartman will make Buchner think twice about his future. I expect Minchey to start in 2024.

You guys are complaining about who Kelly and staff brought in. Freeman signed a very good quarterback in the current class. Brought in a very good quarterback through the portal. Has a top notch QB in the 24' class. The overall athletic ability of the roster is improving. I'm looking forward to this next season. I think we are moving in the right direction..

Pot meet kettle. Most posters here have forgotten much more about football than you'll ever hope to know. Pylon Pat.
You don’t have the intellect or the data to draw that conclusion.

Your a know it all legend in your own mind !

In addition, neither you nor anyone else explained the rationale explaining how an object that sits totally out of bounds, can be deemed in bounds.

If a player steps on the white line a millionth of an inch short or long of the pylon, he’s deemed to be out of bounds, but just one millionth of an inch longer or shorter when he comes into contact with the pylon, which sits out of bounds, he’s deemed in bounds.

So go ahead genius, explain the rationale, NOT the rule !

Prior to 1966, if a player touched the area where the pylon now sits, he was deemed out of bounds.

Last edited:
You don’t have the intellect or the data to draw that conclusion.

Your a know it all legend in your own mind !

In addition, neither you nor anyone else explained the rationale explaining how an object that sits totally out of bounds, can be deemed in bounds.

If a player steps on the white line a millionth of an inch short or long of the pylon, he’s deemed to be out of bounds, but just one millionth of an inch longer or shorter when he comes into contact with the pylon, which sits out of bounds, he’s deemed in bounds.

So go ahead genius, explain the rationale, NOT the rule !

Prior to 1966, if a player touched the area where the pylon now sits, he was deemed out of bounds.
Pylon pat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT