ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Nothern Illinois game thread

I will never understand how you can profess to want to compete for championships, but on 2 and 1; with your QB struggling all day; and you have two of the better backs in the country; that you DON’T run the football?? I am not that guy to complain; good or bad-but that was just not smart football.

DAMN. I’m sure glad I’m not a student there the last 3 decades!!!! Especially, today!!!! Imagine, having to pass to win this game with this qb!!!

Reactions: NDinNJ
Time to put a rocket pack on Love so he can fly over the entire defense.
After the refs gave that gift spot, they might as well let a ND player suit up in an iron man suit for the final play of the game lol

All aspects of this game, we were totally OUTCLASSED!!!! Shameful, never happened when I was there!!! The leaders wouldn’t let it happen!!!! Losing to any G5 team is a disgrace!!!!

I ****ing hate Notre dame. I ****ing hate my dead dad for getting me into ****ing note dame. I ****ing hate this lame ass program that ****ing lets me down year after year after year after ****ing year. Hope those mother ****ers get ****ed. ****ing pussies! **** all of y’all!

My father was convinced MF was not the answer. He passed several months back and that was one of our last disagreements. I'm starting to wonder if he was right. This loss really hurts.

I ****ing hate Notre dame. I ****ing hate my dead dad for getting me into ****ing note dame. I ****ing hate this lame ass program that ****ing lets me down year after year after year after ****ing year. Hope those mother ****ers get ****ed. ****ing pussies! **** all of y’all!
Hey bud, I get it, it sucks. There's more to life than Notre Dame football.

Reactions: futuredomer
Here’s one indisputable fact. ND is way overrated as usual. They really aren’t that good. Any playoff talk has now ended. That was an embarrassing pathetic performance today. All of a sudden 7 wins looks like a stretch.

Reactions: futuredomer
Tell us how you really feel!!! And, got you into ND??? When did you graduate?

Reactions: notredamerises23
Maniac...at least no racist tantrums this season. Sober up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT