ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Nothern Illinois game thread

So one drop is the problem? He misses receivers just like last week. If you think 102 yards is good against this level of competition, we might have different expectations.
I said that after the game last week and was told WR ran wrong routes.

Reactions: jongon
Would be cool to see one of our RBs hurdle over some 5-star front 7 guy in the SEC lol

Regardless of the out come of the outcome of the game, it doesn't make sense for Riley Leonard to keep playing long term bc he's not a difference maker at QB. I'd rather let our youngsters take their lumps now and hopefully next year we might be ready to compete at the highest level on offense.

This ND team has multiple problems, but most glaring is this HS JV transfer QB ND brought in. There are receivers open downfield, he doesn’t have the arm to get the ball to them. Their DB’s saw the film from last week. With zero fear of getting beat deep, they’re cheating up and taking away the short-intermediate routes. If you’re going to the portal for a one-year QB, he better be a ringer. This kid is average.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Can Leonard make any of the darts this NIU qb keeps throwing?

Win or lose this is just an awful game by ND and surviving this saves nothing for me. It confirms that I was duped again.
A tough hard fought game vs a tough MAC school after they overcame an "emotional let down" and got out of there with a tough hard fought win 😁😁 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The narratives from NDs PR machine/local media people have my eyes rolling out of my head already lol

Reactions: futuredomer
This ND team has multiple problems, but most glaring is this HS JV transfer QB ND brought in. There are receivers open downfield, he doesn’t have the arm to get the ball to them. Their DB’s saw the film from last week. With zero fear of getting beat deep, they’re cheating up and taking away the short-intermediate routes. If you’re going to the portal for a one-year QB, he better be a ringer. This kid is
NIU’s QB looks much better than LR IMO.

Got lucky with that 4th down stop. Now, a good team would March down the field, 7-8 rushes in a row and get the TD!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT