ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Nothern Illinois game thread

This is a ****ing joke...don't care if they come back and win, I've seen plenty of this for the last 31 years...save your bullshit excuses about how its expected after a good win- horse shit! ND is simply never good enough in so many ways regarding football and that's what we're here for...so save the other bullshit about academics bla, bla, bla...bottom line nothing has changed and I doubt it ever will!

A slow start is to be expected after last week. It's not ideal; but we should win by at least 2-3 scores.

Riley Leonard is not the answer! He's a running QB and that isn't winning anything in today's CFB!

Reactions: GDFan
Either offensive coordinators forget how to coach or we just don’t have players to have an explosive offense. Leonard is no impressive in anything he does.

I don't like Denbrock's playcalling so far. Run the ball more, with the RBs. Price had a good run, then we went back to passing and the drive stalled.

Golson told us he was different but, all I had to do was look at the tape from last year's game against ND. He's a gamer, a good runner and a below average passer=9-3!

Reactions: NDinNJ
I don't like Denbrock's playcalling so far. Run the ball more, with the RBs. Price had a good run, then we went back to passing and the drive stalled.
He’s lucky that LSU Heisman QB could call his own number and make him look good….clearly had nothing to do with him.

Reactions: futuredomer
Leonard = Poor man’s Tebow

Big frame, great runner, can’t throw unless the receiver has 30 yards of separation

Leonard = Poor man’s Tebow

Big frame, great runner, can’t throw unless the receiver has 30 yards of separation
If only I could like this 100x's...we won't see Mr. Know it all until ND pulls this one out and he explains it was a tough fought win against a 30 point underdog in our home opener. A lot of pressure on the young man 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
Golson told us he was different but, all I had to do was look at the tape from last year's game against ND. He's a gamer, a good runner and a below average passer=9-3!
Golson, with all the research and games he claims to watch, does not have an eye for spotting talent. He should stick to his day job. yikes!

I think Leonard is still making plays and giving his team an opportunity. That might have been a WR issue when he threw a playaction in cut to the receiver (Harrison?) to the top of the screen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT