ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Navy Game Thread

McDonough: ‘Goins knocks through the extra point’. They’re watching on the TV broadcast most likely. It didn’t look to be in. Then you can see the officials giving a no good signal.

Imbecile. I just can’t with these people. Same with McElroy on the Wagner “hold”. So stupid these people.

Easy there, against a glorified MAC team this should be the expectation.
It's 6 games in a row. Getting comfortable in the offense. Evans and Faison being healthy. Schrauth is back

I know you hate him having success. But keep it up RL.

Thought this was a ND fan board. Lot of haters

Reactions: ftnfan62
One of the most mistake-filled games I’ve ever seen. It would have been interesting to see this game played without the Navy screw ups.

McDonough: ‘Goins knocks through the extra point’. They’re watching on the TV broadcast most likely. It didn’t look to be in. Then you can see the officials giving a no good signal.

Imbecile. I just can’t with these people. Same with McElroy on the Wagner “hold”. So stupid these people.
Alright, dude. I'll mention your gripes the next time it comes up.

I think that QB’s thunb is causing him big issues. We got a bit lucky. But, what happens. We got 8 starters out. Happens

Close enough to the sideline anyway even if he was out of bounds.

Such a garbage call on KVA. It would be nice to limit Navy to 14 points. Now watch Navy kick a FG.

It's 6 games in a row. Getting comfortable in the offense. Evans and Faison being healthy. Schrauth is back

I know you hate him having success. But keep it up RL.

Thought this was a ND fan board. Lot of haters
morons like you are not fans of anyone or any team

One of the most mistake-filled games I’ve ever seen. It would have been interesting to see this game played without the Navy screw ups.
If you even then out, the bad ref call. That’s a pick. The missed xtra and FG. Their FG and 3 TO’s. It would sit as probably 28-14 now. Guessing a 37-24 type game.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
I think that QB’s thunb is causing him big issues. We got a bit lucky. But, what happens. We got 8 starters out. Happens
its pretty clear its his thumb; this guy has not had a fumble problem before
well I will take it; we have been screwed enough over the years that I feel no sympathy

You're one of the bigger ND haters on here. Can't stand MF or RL

I would say enjoy the win but we know you don't like this
I think both are not what we need but to idiots like you that is hate
like I said you are never a fan of anything

Gotta love the camera guys that can’t defend themselves or get out of the way. They’re all for player safety except when trying to get a picture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT