ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Navy Game Thread

Like to see Urlacher in art safety a bit. The D was so tentative there just riding blocks. Need someone to come up and make a stip

boom smile GIF

Reactions: futuredomer
This is a great game to get the 2nd and 3rd team some live game experience in the 2nd half.

Its just been a really boring season .. ND used to be an every snap at the edge of my seat type of entertainment .. now its background entertainment while im running errands around the house

i want exciting games against elite teams that move the needle on the brand/perception of the football program (at least more frequently than what it is now)

Its just been a really boring season .. ND used to be an every snap at the edge of my seat type of entertainment .. now its background entertainment while im running errands around the house

i want exciting games against elite teams that move the needle on the brand/perception of the football program (at least more frequently than what it is now)
If we run the table you will get your wish. We are quietly taking care of business.

And we're doing nothing special to cause these turnovers. It's not our superior awesomeness to blame. They're just blowing their big chance, simple as that. Shame on you, Navy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT