ADVERTISEMENT

ND starting QB vs cincy?

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Who here thinks Kelly is being honest on Coan? He’s normally very cryptic on injuries unless obvious.

I could see Kelly being coy on Coan all week knowing it’s the pyne and Buchner show this weekend so cincy has to prepare for all 3

I could also see but would be shocked Kelly was honest in that Coan is good and starts because they want an experienced qb starting against the best team we play in the regular season

It honestly wouldn’t shock me if Coan is in street clothes Saturday or dresses and is only in if there’s an emergency situation. It’s rare for a player under Kelly to start a week where they are questionable all week. I don’t blame Kelly because he owes the fans/media nothing regarding injuries.

Given the status of Buchner and Carmody up to this point, I assume Coan is out at least a week. Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s out through the bye.

Who here thinks Kelly is being honest on Coan? He’s normally very cryptic on injuries unless obvious.

I could see Kelly being coy on Coan all week knowing it’s the pyne and Buchner show this weekend so cincy has to prepare for all 3

I could also see but would be shocked Kelly was honest in that Coan is good and starts because they want an experienced qb starting against the best team we play in the regular season

It honestly wouldn’t shock me if Coan is in street clothes Saturday or dresses and is only in if there’s an emergency situation. It’s rare for a player under Kelly to start a week where they are questionable all week. I don’t blame Kelly because he owes the fans/media nothing regarding injuries.
Coan is either going to start or dress or not dress. I predict a QB will play for ND on Saturday. 🤔

Is this a serious question, obviously Drew Pyne. He played and looked great last week. Quick feet and quick throws which would obviously might really help what with our OL woes.

And is Pyne not actually 2nd on the depth chart? The reason Buchner was playing previously is not because he was #2, but because of his legs, regardless of his depth chart status. And he's actually 3rd string behind Pyne when it comes to who's next in line in the case of injury or poor performance.

Reactions: TheSodFather
Is this a serious question, obviously Drew Pyne. He played and looked great last week. Quick feet and quick throws which would obviously might really help what with our OL woes.

And is Pyne not actually 2nd on the depth chart? The reason Buchner was playing previously is not because he was #2, but because of his legs, regardless of his depth chart status. And he's actually 3rd string behind Pyne when it comes to who's next in line in the case of injury or poor performance.
You have inside knowledge Coan wont be able to go?

If Coan is close to ready he starts. Wail and beat your chest and hold your breath until you are blue in the face if you want.

No, Coan is starting. His ankle while still has pain in it has 100% mobility and 100% starting. I would be very shocked if he didn't start.

Does the NCAA disclosure policy mirror the NFL disclosure policy when it comes to injuries and player status ?

You have inside knowledge Coan wont be able to go?
Exactly…. My lord is he annoying. I’m far from perfect but man up when wrong…. Nds starting qb for the game isn’t even a topic, how is that possible?

Reactions: Golson5
If Pyne starts this game he will start the rest of the season. He is just a much better natural fit for this offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT