Adams
Jones
BW

The four horsemen ride again boys!

Dexter
Adams
Jones
BW

It would be great but the dawgs have quite a resume of success with their two RBs. I think we start by selling out to stop the run and see if their freshman QB can take advantage of it.

I actually believe we can keep a lid on their running game if we sell out to stop the run. I didn't think that a month ago,

I think you're running game will have a pretty good test against our front 7. Arguably the best defensive front in the SEC behind Alabama.

For us to win this has to be B. Wimbush's coming out party as ND's seasoned QB. Can he do it?

I think you're running game will have a pretty good test against our front 7. Arguably the best defensive front in the SEC behind Alabama.

Our All American left tackle pretty much said the same thing today, except he didn't put you guys behind Alabama..

Reactions: ccape0328

And the problem for Notre Dame in recent years has been that when its supposedly great offensive line go up against great defenses, they often look like a bunch of stiffs. That may change Saturday but I'm saying we will be lucky to rush for 150 yards against Georgia unless Wimbush and our wide receivers play much, much better than last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT