ADVERTISEMENT

ND needs to hirer Matt Ruhle

We got what we got, live with it. Just hope the one demonstrable skill he has, ( recruiting ), gets even better. We’ll have a huge advantage over all but 2 or 3 teams on our schedule and that alone should translate to 9-11 wins a year.

Hire a coach who's had past success as a head coach? Crazy talk. Dabo, Kirby Smart, recruiting!

Freeman isn't going anywhere but he should be able to choose his own coordinator. The school hired Rees BEFORE freeman was hired

Reactions: NDinNJ and NDblitz
Freeman isn't going anywhere but he should be able to choose his own coordinator. The school hired Rees BEFORE freeman was hired
And you think, or know, he wouldn't have hired Rees? Actually I can answer that; you don't know. And we aren't losing because of Rees. While I didn't like his game plan yesterday, he's been fine in the other games. Even yesterday he called a number of plays that should have worked. The Pyne overthrow of TM; Styles not catching the one on one TD ball; the 4th and 2 play, if Jayden cuts it up, we score; AE 's fumble on a drive that probably wins an ugly game .. players make plays, ours do not, on both sides of the ball. Other than MM, we don't have impact playmakers, and the few players that should be, are not producing. How many take aways does our D have???? For years now ND is notorious for playing down to its competition; and that hasn't been on Rees

And you think, or know, he wouldn't have hired Rees? Actually I can answer that; you don't know. And we aren't losing because of Rees. While I didn't like his game plan yesterday, he's been fine in the other games. Even yesterday he called a number of plays that should have worked. The Pyne overthrow of TM; Styles not catching the one on one TD ball; the 4th and 2 play, if Jayden cuts it up, we score; AE 's fumble on a drive that probably wins an ugly game .. players make plays, ours do not, on both sides of the ball. Other than MM, we don't have impact playmakers, and the few players that should be, are not producing. How many take aways does our D have???? For years now ND is notorious for playing down to its competition; and that hasn't been on Rees
Its on a lot of people including Rees

He has to take blame for coaching and recruiting these Qbs. Just not good enough. Period

Reactions: NDblitz
We got what we got, live with it. Just hope the one demonstrable skill he has, ( recruiting ), gets even better. We’ll have a huge advantage over all but 2 or 3 teams on our schedule and that alone should translate to 9-11 wins a year.
If you can’t coach, all the recruiting talent in the world won’t help you.

Ara and Urban proved that in their first year at ND and OSU

Its on a lot of people including Rees

He has to take blame for coaching and recruiting these Qbs. Just not good enough. Period
What was ND’s record over the last 5 years with Kelly’s QB’s ?

rees will be gone at the end of the year!

Going 6-6 won’t get you good recruits

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
I think they should higher Urban Meyer

Ugh bug shug wug
Meyer would win a championship at ND. He just needs to repent for his past transgressions, say his Hail Mary's and Our Fathers, and all would be forgotten.

I think Rees ultimately wants to be in the NFL. He should go coach QBs there. Where the players are already developed.

There are 40 million reasons why he doesn't need a job.
And 1 reason why he does.

He loves the sport.

A few years back before ND were in the midst of the Kelly love fest I'd wished ND would've sniped him from Baylor.
His enthusiasm is very Holtzesque

Reactions: NDinNJ
You don’t know if Freeman agreed to that arrangement and was in favor of it

I would be happy to forgive Urban. Our society is far too all justice no forgiveness. Very unforgiving, which is not what Jesus taught.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT