ADVERTISEMENT

ND needs to hirer Matt Ruhle

I would be happy to forgive Urban. Our society is far too all justice no forgiveness. Very unforgiving, which is not what Jesus taught.
I don’t think it’s a matter of forgiveness. More like the image you would be setting by hiring Meyer.

I don’t think it’s a matter of forgiveness. More like the image you would be setting by hiring Meyer.
Or the image of that list at the end of the spotlight movie with many I'd bet having came through Southbend at one point or another.

I'm not advocating for Urban whatsoever (never have) but this holier than thou attitude all things considered is laughable

Reactions: NDinNJ
And you think, or know, he wouldn't have hired Rees? Actually I can answer that; you don't know. And we aren't losing because of Rees. While I didn't like his game plan yesterday, he's been fine in the other games. Even yesterday he called a number of plays that should have worked. The Pyne overthrow of TM; Styles not catching the one on one TD ball; the 4th and 2 play, if Jayden cuts it up, we score; AE 's fumble on a drive that probably wins an ugly game .. players make plays, ours do not, on both sides of the ball. Other than MM, we don't have impact playmakers, and the few players that should be, are not producing. How many take aways does our D have???? For years now ND is notorious for playing down to its competition; and that hasn't been on Rees

I think the hiring of Rees and Freeman were probably a package deal with the Rees hiring just being leaked first by Rees himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT