ADVERTISEMENT

ND at Purdue Game Thread

3 TDs. Why do people care so much if they are thrown or run in?

If they played this way, we'd be 3 and 0 in the top 5 right now
I dont think anyone cares how it happens.

Its just unlikely ND will be able to run all over teams the entire year. There is going to be times, expecially if they make the playoff, that they will need to throw when the other team knows they will throw. And we justifiably have little faith riley leonard can do that with any consistency

this offense is one dimensional. Top defenses would stop this offense. who's cherry picking, everything I stated is TRUE!
Most cherry picking is the truth. The principle is that ND lost to two bad teams and then beat a very good team that was 8-0 and #4. There’s no reason this ND team can’t do it.

Reactions: BGI User 756

We don’t but we also know you aren’t beating UGA or Bama’s type defensive talent unless you have a very good passing game. He’s not seeing open receivers and he’s short armed a few other passes. I hope he gets better because the running ability is special.

Even you have to see that he can't -- or at least hasn't shown this season that he can -- throw downfield. And good defenses will be able to slow down his running.

Reactions: HRC08 and NDinNJ
Well, QB controversy over. And with emphasis. Old boy''s a bit banged up. But we're going to play him anyway, and we're not going to he afraid to run him. If you're going to start then you're going to run.

This looks like a team whose ceiling is getting to the playoff and losing the first game. I don't think any QB on the bench would be lighting up Texas or Georgia or Alabama. Would like to see a duel QB attack though.

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
What a beating. This sucks about the injuries. Poor Purdue has a hard time beating ND even when there’s blood in the water.
Indeed, this is a dominating performance. RL answering his critics, yours truly included, with authority. And Purdue looking pretty bad. We really are having our way with them. I wasn't expecting to lose, but I wasn't expecting this either.

That's what he is a glorified RB, this kind of football can work some Saturdays but, it's not scaring or beating a team w/ a pulse. RL is not the answer and Golson at 59 I'm the better PASSER🍷
I can’t like my own post??...either way this is still the truth and I'm going to keep on bumping it until this glorified RB throws his first TD pass of the season...2.5 games and still NO TD PASSES...ONLY TEAM IN AMERICA!!!!!😔

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT