ADVERTISEMENT

ND at Purdue Game Thread

This is like having a dog that pooped in the exact same spot on your carpet for 2 weeks straight, and then finally it doesn't.

You're like awesome...the dog didn't poop. But the damage has been done.

i was pretty confident we'd beat purdue (despite the weird loss last week).

I think the bigger story is all the injuries on the o-line and to NDs best pass rushing threat (Botelho)

Well, I can’t complain at all about the Defense. Offensively, 2 bad series but some high quality as well. RL has managed the game and put it in his wheels. Only worry is the passing game. Ooooophhhh. Terrible. Do we have over 50 yards?

Why don't you ask about our WRs at all? Have you seen one guy burning anyone or just getting much separation at all. If our wrs aren't getting open we need his legs
There has been an open WR on every play. He is not going beyond first read. Then he leaves pocket

And you're a loser and a tool. Who cares. And an idiot.
Must be your reflection cause the mirror and the truth never lie...RL is the only QB in America w/out a TD pass and this high school offense is laughable...any good DC from any level of football would shut this O down immediately w/ 1 move! Purdue deserves this embarrassment.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Must be your reflection cause the mirror and the truth never lie...RL is the only QB in America w/out a TD pass and this high school offense is laughable...any good DC from any level of football would shut this O down immediately w/ 1 move! Purdue deserves this embarrassment.
I don't care if he doesn't have a passing td all year if he runs 3 in every game

• Haha
Reactions: ftnfan62
I don't care if he doesn't have a passing td all year if he runs 3 in every game
Ok...go away you really do know nothing about this SPORT...I simply don't know why it took RL to be the worst passing QB in America to realize it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT