ADVERTISEMENT

ND at Purdue Game Thread

Riley is playing well. This is they type of offense we should have used last week.

He's a serious running threat. Use that to open up the passing game.
I was surprised you were nowhere to be found last week immediately after the NIU game.

Disappeared.

This is fine for Purdue but he’s gotta get better at reading defenses/allowing routes to develop or else you don’t beat the top defenses.

We are all rooting for him to get it together because he’s a load running the ball and gives us the best chance to win a title. But he’s literally dropping his his head at the first sign of pressure like he’s some high school first year quarter back. Keep your head up ffs and look to throw first.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I was surprised you were nowhere to be found last week immediately after the NIU game.

Disappeared.
I already told you why. People who are never on the board talk stupid and moronic. I wasn't on before or during the game either.

The board got silly. Had to wait til the nonsense died down

Reactions: PraiseTheeNotreDame
he has got to make plays with his arm. If not we are going to get beat again by a team we should handle.

Honestly this just magnifies the problem. Angeli or Carr has got to start playing, now if we get a good lead in the second half put one of them in.

I already told you why. People who are never on the board talk stupid and moronic. I wasn't on before or during the game either.

The board got silly. Had to wait til the nonsense died down
But you're still a fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT