ADVERTISEMENT

ND at Purdue Game Thread

I got an idea. Take Golden and Denbrock. Divide the salary by 12 games. Winner take all each game. So far Golden is up 3-0

Reactions: NDinNJ
Why don't you ask about our WRs at all? Have you seen one guy burning anyone or just getting much separation at all. If our wrs aren't getting open we need his legs
Greathouse was open on that last 3rd down. In another drive Price and Collins were open, Collins twice and RL never threw to him. The opportunities to make completions are there.

Greathouse was open on that last 3rd down. In another drive Price and Collins were open, Collins twice and RL never threw to him. The opportunities to make completions are there.
I might have missed these, and I’m not even disagreeing, but sometimes the QB is not going to make certain throws because of the way the play shakes out.

This offense were running is an absolute joke… it’s what you do when you realize you failed as coaches developing a great offense and now you scrap it to just try and win games

This offense were running is an absolute joke… it’s what you do when you realize you failed as coaches developing a great offense and now you scrap it to just try and win games
MD is running a handful of plays. It's like watching a peewee offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT