ADVERTISEMENT

Most wins last 50 years - Power 5

“Obsessed is your word, not mine.

And we are regarded more highly as of today. Look at the rankings for confirmation.”

Obsessed is everyone’s word to use when apropos. And you are clearly obsessed w/ the Irish. You’ve been here since the Davie years. Lol.

And Michigan may be ranked higher than ND right now, but that doesn’t change much. ND is still more highly regarded by anyone that follows the sport closely. Sucks for you, but it is what it is. Stay obsessed.

“Obsessed is your word, not mine.

And we are regarded more highly as of today. Look at the rankings for confirmation.”

Obsessed is everyone’s word to use when apropos. And you are clearly obsessed w/ the Irish. You’ve been here since the Davie years. Lol.

And Michigan may be ranked higher than ND right now, but that doesn’t change much. ND is still more highly regarded by anyone that follows the sport closely. Sucks for you, but it is what it is. Stay obsessed.

I have *visited* from time to time since the Davie years. As you write, lol.

If “visited from time to time” means posting as much or more than any other rival fan has here, then yes, you’ve visited here from time to time. Your obsession w/ the Irish is very much appreciated though. It’s understandable considering ND’s stature throughout the history of the sport. It’s hard to stay away from the most storied program ever.

It is weird how many supporters from other teams find there way over here just to insist ND is no longer in vogue. As Queen Gertrude said about them--they doth protest too much.

Reactions: francade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT