ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Floyd ...

IrishHerb

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
will not be active in super bowl.

Pats decided to go with only 4 WRs ... Edelman, Hogan, Amendola and Mitchell.

That should give him reason to get drunk. Hope he calls a cab this time.
Come on dude Floyd is a good man. No reason to pile on dude he's a Notre Dame guy. He likes to drink. He got a few duis.Stuff happens and no one's perfect. He entertained you the few years he was here we have to support him. It's not like he beat up a chick or killed someone. He's a good kid just made some bad choices that's all.

Reactions: Kelso86
DUI

is serious! very serious! when you or your family leave home, the risk of one of these characters is out there!
And it shouldn't be! and he shouldn't be!

Michael Floyd is not a kid. He's a grown adult. His bad decisions could have killed someone. I know up close and personal what kind of devastation a drunk driver can do to a family. His on field performance has nothing to do with his off field decisions that could have been deadly. Still, he needs help and there is no need to pile on the man. I have confidence in Michael that he will get better. Football aside, he is young and Michael has his whole life ahead of him.

I was wondering the same thing ?

How many games did he play with the Pats?

If he does it would be like how Robert Trujillo got into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fane
To Trujilo's credit, he was a pretty well established bass player before joining up with the mighty Metallica.

Come on dude Floyd is a good man. No reason to pile on dude he's a Notre Dame guy. He likes to drink. He got a few duis.Stuff happens and no one's perfect. He entertained you the few years he was here we have to support him. It's not like he beat up a chick or killed someone. He's a good kid just made some bad choices that's all.
A few DUI' s is not a small thing. It's a big problem.

I was wondering the same thing ?

How many games did he play with the Pats?

If he does it would be like how Robert Trujillo got into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fane

There are members of the R&R HOF who don't belong. There are those who do belong but are not in and some never will. Real musicians. Real songwriters. Real singers. Moody Blues are the most glaring example.

Wonder where Floyd will wind up next season? Teams are not going to give Floyd a big contract and whoever signs him , will have a lot of stipulations .definitely needs to dry out and work hard in off season. A man of his talent being out played by wide receivers who were low draft choices and free agents

There are members of the R&R HOF who don't belong. There are those who do belong but are not in and some never will. Real musicians. Real songwriters. Real singers. Moody Blues are the most glaring example.
Bon Jovi

Floyd has made some big mistakes, but he is still more successful and wealthy than any of you wannabes.

Wonder where Floyd will wind up next season? Teams are not going to give Floyd a big contract and whoever signs him , will have a lot of stipulations .definitely needs to dry out and work hard in off season. A man of his talent being out played by wide receivers who were low draft choices and free agents
That's the only reason the Pats picked him up. Didn't care if he played or not.
They knew he was a free agent after the year, and because they picked him up this year, whoever signs him next year will have to compensate the Patriots in some way.

There's a reason Belichick and the Patriots win Super Bowls.

Reactions: Kelso86
Floyd has made some big mistakes, but he is still more successful and wealthy than any of you wannabes.
I make less money than Michael Floyd but way more than I need to be happy and successful. I have that wisdom.
I don't know if MF is an alcoholic, signs point to yes. If he is and does not get treatment and total abstinence he will lose every dollar he's made and every ounce of happiness he's gained. This is guaranteed.

Reactions: Maplerock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT