ADVERTISEMENT

MIA players...???

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
Trumbetti....Robinson..

Are they in dog house? Are they just getting beat out at those positions?
Neither one is contributing much whatsoever.

Trumbetti is a sophomore playing behind a seasoned upperclassmen. Robinson got hurt in pregame.

Robinson's production has dropped to nearly nothing previous two weeks. He caught one big pass against VA ..but was only thrown to once and was thrown to once against GT...the end zone interception. Maybe he has something lingering of injury sorts more than today's hold out

Trumbetti....Robinson..

Are they in dog house? Are they just getting beat out at those positions?
Neither one is contributing much whatsoever.
The sky is falling...the sky is falling!!!

ND could win 200-2 and I will point out a fault...because I am just that good - 88ND

The sky is falling...the sky is falling!!!

ND could win 200-2 and I will point out a fault...because I am just that good - 88ND
Wtf is wrong with you? You are a total idiot. Not just part of the way but all in on the idiot scale.
Sky is nice and blue and I'm curious on why Robinson has disappeared.

So back when I had my first beer I acted like you too. ;)

Wtf is wrong with you? You are a total idiot. Not just part of the way but all in on the idiot scale.

I do not appreciate the personal attacks on me. You have been reported. Just because I do not believe the way you believe does not give you the right to attack me in a personal way calling me an idiot and saying something is wrong with me.

I do not appreciate the personal attacks on me. You have been reported. Just because I do not believe the way you believe does not give you the right to attack me in a personal way calling me an idiot and saying something is wrong with me.

But instead of commenting on the subject, or simply not commenting if you didnt like it, you chose to attack the post, without profanity, but still attacked and then reported? Pot meet kettle

Reactions: prezbarr
But instead of commenting on the subject, or simply not commenting if you didnt like it, you chose to attack the post, without profanity, but still attacked and then reported? Pot meet kettle
???
Profanity? Attacked then reported???

You dont read very well do you, you said you reported him, and I pointed out that although you didnt use profanity in any way, you still attacked his post instead of just responding to the topic, get it?? It was pretty uncalled for as his question was legitimate

who sent That poster IrishGran... here? Is this another of those 'continualBS' creations?
cause we get continual BS from him! Instead of discussion'

Iggy Irish Grand.. !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT