ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Hamilton Senior Film

Very happy to have Kyle Hamilton and happy to see his progress throughout the recruiting cycle, but lets keep it 100. He's still a composite #60 player overall. ND STILL hasn't signed composite 5 star since Jaylon Smith.

247 probably has the best recruiting analysis in the business and IIOs analysis is always respected so that's always a plus but we can't just ignore the other three services who aren't as high on him either. ALL the data matters IMO.

I predicted you would say that. LOL

He won’t be a composite 5 because of Rivals. He didn’t attend their regional or national camp & they had him a very low 3 Star. After he was named the best Safety at the Opening Finals, Rivals kept him a 3 Star. Their national analyst who is responsible for Kyle’s region came on the board to defend it & admitted he only saw Kyle play once (as a Junior) & hadn’t reviewed any of his film yet. LOL.
And you said on here before that the elite recruits are obvious & that’s why they are composite 5 Stars. So how is Crouch the #1 player in the entire nation on one site but 123rd on another? I thought it was obvious?
Hamilton is a composite 5 Star & Elite. Rivals national guys are just butt-hurt over him. The local & regional Rivals’ guys are on record as having him a 5 Star, but said the national guys do not ask them for their input (seriously).

And the fact you said “let’s keep it 100” tells me all I need to know....

Kyle Hamilton ranked by service:
247: #15 (5 star)
Rivals: #75 (high 4 star)
ESPN: #165 (mid 4 star)
Composite: #60 (high 4 star)

Rivals and ESPN clearly see him as more of a four star prospect. And whether it's the regional or national guys Rivals is putting their reputation/credibility behind him being more a back end top 100 player than a top 30 player.

We can't just discredit/dismiss major data points to fit our narrative.

Last edited:
Kyle Hamilton ranked by service:
247: #15 (5 star)
Rivals: #75 (high 4 star)
ESPN: #165 (mid 4 star)
Composite: #60 (high 4 star)

Rivals and ESPN clearly see him as more of a four star prospect. And whether it's the regional or national guys Rivals is putting their reputation/credibility behind him being more a back end top 100 player than a top 30 player.

We can't just discredit/dismiss major data points to fit our narrative.

The ONLY service with updates rankings is 247 (updated today actually). The people at ESPN already said Hamilton is moving in their rankings. How does that fit your narrative?

You are literally the worst person on the board at picking & choosing data points to fit your narrative, we all laugh at it.
If he was composite 5 but wasn’t 247, you would say 247 is the best so he isn’t elite, blah, blah, blah.
You always look for a way to complain.
So once again, if Elite is obvious, how is Crouch #1 and #123 on two major services?

Reactions: jcswoopnh
I’m going to go on record (again) as to why I feel I do about Kyle Hamilton. IIO watches film & is a former coach/analyst, so he does it from the perspective, while Chase just looks at rankings. No surprise IIO & myself both think the kid is elite.

Here is my stance that I have posted for 2 years & will defend:

1) First heard of him when ND was scouting him & knew he was serious because his brother is an athlete at an Ivy League school. He played in big time Georgia HS football agsinst kids going to Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Auburn, Clemson, etc... & was legit. He grew & matured which then caught Ohio State, Georgia & Clemson’s attention. They all came HARD at him despite already having top 100 recruits at his position.

2) The weekend he is going to verbal to ND, Urban Meyer himself tries to visit him & talk him into a visit. Georgia (his local team) tries to set up a visit. He still chooses ND. The staffs of those schools still recruit him hard.

3) He goes to the Opening Regional in the most talent-rich part of the country & dominates. A few people I trust a lot inform me he is the real deal. Future NFL talent.

4) He then goes to the Opening Finals & competes against the best Safties in the country, including multiple 5 Stars (at the time). He is named to the dream team by the scouts/analysts & the Safety position coaches who coached the camp said he was the best Safety.

5) His senior year is crazy, finally watched his film & the kid was elite against great competition.

6) He goes to the All American Game, & during the week of practice does 1on1’s vs the best receivers in the country (out of position at CB) & shows why he will be a great Safety. He glides down the field, & at 6’3 with a long wingspan, breaks up passes when it looks like he is beat. Also, he is physical & tackles (watch his film).

7) Both the college & NFL scout said his player comparison is Cam Chancelor. Was predicted future 1st rounder.

8) Spoke with multiple people who reviewed all the film of all the top Safties, & they all said Hamilton was #1.

So that is my timeline for believing in Kyle as an elite, 5 Star, future great at ND.

I’m going to go on record (again) as to why I feel I do about Kyle Hamilton. IIO watches film & is a former coach/analyst, so he does it from the perspective, while Chase just looks at rankings. No surprise IIO & myself both think the kid is elite.

Here is my stance that I have posted for 2 years & will defend:

1) First heard of him when ND was scouting him & knew he was serious because his brother is an athlete at an Ivy League school. He played in big time Georgia HS football agsinst kids going to Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Auburn, Clemson, etc... & was legit. He grew & matured which then caught Ohio State, Georgia & Clemson’s attention. They all came HARD at him despite already having top 100 recruits at his position.

2) The weekend he is going to verbal to ND, Urban Meyer himself tries to visit him & talk him into a visit. Georgia (his local team) tries to set up a visit. He still chooses ND. The staffs of those schools still recruit him hard.

3) He goes to the Opening Regional in the most talent-rich part of the country & dominates. A few people I trust a lot inform me he is the real deal. Future NFL talent.

4) He then goes to the Opening Finals & competes against the best Safties in the country, including multiple 5 Stars (at the time). He is named to the dream team by the scouts/analysts & the Safety position coaches who coached the camp said he was the best Safety.

5) His senior year is crazy, finally watched his film & the kid was elite against great competition.

6) He goes to the All American Game, & during the week of practice does 1on1’s vs the best receivers in the country (out of position at CB) & shows why he will be a great Safety. He glides down the field, & at 6’3 with a long wingspan, breaks up passes when it looks like he is beat. Also, he is physical & tackles (watch his film).

7) Both the college & NFL scout said his player comparison is Cam Chancelor. Was predicted future 1st rounder.

8) Spoke with multiple people who reviewed all the film of all the top Safties, & they all said Hamilton was #1.

So that is my timeline for believing in Kyle as an elite, 5 Star, future great at ND.
Great post

Kyle Hamilton is about as elite as it gets. It’s silly to think otherwise. He dominates while playing against top notch competition.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT