ADVERTISEMENT

2025 LB Prospect Antoine Deslauriers

Dec 7, 2007
Apparently we just offered him. I watched some film and he looks like an intriguing prospect. He is 6"2" and 235 lbs. Supposedly ran a laser-timed 4.5 40 and has a 39 inch vertical. He appears pretty well built and hits like a refrigerator. He certainly appears to like contact. Runs well sideline to sideline. He is originally from Canada but now plays HS football in Georgia. He is also an excellent student, carrying a 4.0 grade average. On top of all that, he is a Catholic, and that cannot hurt ND's chances. He is not rated yet but seems to have a pretty impressive offer list, and sounds like he was pretty excited to get an offer from ND. Based upon the film I watched I am not sure that the competition he is playing against is very elite, but I know next to nothing about HS football in Georgia.

For you guys that follow recruiting closely, any insights on him?

Reactions: IrishMike409
Apparently we just offered him. I watched some film and he looks like an intriguing prospect. He is 6"2" and 235 lbs. Supposedly ran a laser-timed 4.5 40 and has a 39 inch vertical. He appears pretty well built and hits like a refrigerator. He certainly appears to like contact. Runs well sideline to sideline. He is originally from Canada but now plays HS football in Georgia. He is also an excellent student, carrying a 4.0 grade average. On top of all that, he is a Catholic, and that cannot hurt ND's chances. He is not rated yet but seems to have a pretty impressive offer list, and sounds like he was pretty excited to get an offer from ND. Based upon the film I watched I am not sure that the competition he is playing against is very elite, but I know next to nothing about HS football in Georgia.

For you guys that follow recruiting closely, any insights on him?
I only know what you do but this kid is as u say intriguing and could be another JD Bertram I hope we get him n he values education, is very level headed and Catholic. So we have some boxes checked

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT