ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylon, KR and CJ

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Everyone seems to think they are all gone. Jaylon makes sense but he has a chance to accomplish something much bigger than just grabbing a paycheck. The paycheck will come....... He will have an NFL paycheck a year from now as well..... but he could be the first Heisman winner in a long time, take home a national title ring and be considered one of the best CFP there ever was at ND.... maybe even making the college football hall of fame...

Yea, its great to get the money but after 5-7 years in the Pro's what he could miss out on is something so few every have a chance to get. I know, I was a very good high school player....a walk on in college.....I decided to stop playing and focus on school.... well, we won the national title next year.... and all my friends have a memory and a ring that I will never have and still to this day I think about....... Money will come.... some things are bigger than money.... just ask Sheldon...I doubt he regrets it one minute.....

While I can understand Jaylon leaving, I actually think they should all return. I don't see where CJ or KR are ready. ... Just one mans opinion

I don't think anyone on a free message board should advise these kids about their future. It's a very personal decision between the player and his family. Whatever they decide, they decide.

I don't think anyone on a free message board should advise these kids about their future. It's a very personal decision between the player and his family. Whatever they decide, they decide.

Not sure they are taking advice from this board.

If we did not post "Opinions" on a message board, there would be no message boards, free or paid. Pretty sure Kelly, VG, rest of the coaches and players don't give too much of a rip about what any of us post... its just a post with opinion.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT