ADVERTISEMENT

C Williams

If he was draft eligible, Caleb Williams, IMO, would be a top 10 overall pick.
I’m not so sure about that.
Scrambling frequently isn’t a good trait.
In the NFL, if you run unscripted, sooner or later you get dinged

Reactions: HarlemIrish
All he wanted was Kelly to recruit him and give him some attention

Hes still in his feelings about us not recruiting him

It was our mistake. Now he hates ND. I get it
We did recruit him …but told him Buchner was our first choice …not that he would have come anyway

There was an SC QB back in '89 and '90, whose name I forget. The story was that he had been raised from infancy to be a great QB at USC. In a tight game against us in '89, he dropped his shoulder into the back of an ND linebacker after throwing a TD pass. That same player got his revenge on USC's last drive with a sack on the last play.
Marinovich

Beach, I apologize. I'm sick and tired of the instagram and low brow athletes. Listen, The kid is freaking good. Houdini plays he did last night were incredible. What about some humility? You wanna stare down the D as you saunter into the end zone. As a ND fan, I want to teach that SOB a lesson. You wanna say F my school and my teammates , my coaches and fellow students. No FU. The same way if you wanna have some QB stand there & get style points. Lay that person out. We need more Bob Gibson's & Barry Sanders in this world. Congrats on the win but I want some revenge next year.
He’ll come to South Bend next October or November. We’ll have a shot, and I’m optimistic that our D will make him pay.

I hope Caleb really enjoyed himself Saturday. He’s going to take an unbelievable ass whooping in about 5 weeks….Georgia or someone will put it on SC.

It’s ok to hate your rival. It’s ok to play hard. It’s ok to feel how you feel.

But this kid isn’t USC. He is not our rival. He is a mercenary. He played a season and will be gone. He is Cam Williams. Probably never stepped foot on campus or said hi to a classmate. He embarrassed himself and his university.

Probably end up like Cam based on his character. If the coaches knew, they would be as classless.

But next year that will be on every kids iPhone and locker and in their last set who knows, maybe they say USC 23.

We don’t like them, they don’t like us and we are all fine with that.

Gonna be a fun one next year.

Last edited:
Despite the poor sportsmanship that Harlem mentioned, he isn't a bad kid. Wanted to play for Riley since he was young. Committed to Oklahoma to do that and transferred to USC to stay with the coach he wanted to play for. Hardest working player on the team. Great leadership. Gives time to anti-bullying and mental health causes. Has shared his NIL stuff with other athletes including both men and women who play other sports. Also, he is a very good student. Doesn't excuse the fingernails or stare, but if you have him as an arch villain, you are a bit off.

Reactions: Okie70
It’s ok to hate your rival. It’s ok to play hard. It’s ok to feel how you feel.

But this kid isn’t USC. He is not out rival. He is a mercenary. He played a season and will be gone. He is Cam Williams. Probably never a stepped foot on campus or said hi to a classmate. He embarrassed himself and his university.

Probably end up like Cam based on his character. If the coaches knew, they would be as classless.

But next year that will be on every kids iPhone and locker and in their last set who knows, maybe they say USC 23.

We don’t like them, they don’t like us and we are all fine with that.

Gonna be a fun one next year.
👍

Jalen Hurts looking pretty good tonight.
No one said that he’s not good, but remember there’s running on called plays and scrambling on unscripted plays, and then it’s not a matter of “IF”, but “WHEN”

Reactions: NDinNJ
Despite the poor sportsmanship that Harlem mentioned, he isn't a bad kid. Wanted to play for Riley since he was young. Committed to Oklahoma to do that and transferred to USC to stay with the coach he wanted to play for. Hardest working player on the team. Great leadership. Gives time to anti-bullying and mental health causes. Has shared his NIL stuff with other athletes including both men and women who play other sports. Also, he is a very good student. Doesn't excuse the fingernails or stare, but if you have him as an arch villain, you are a bit off.
Just judging his character by his actions Saturday night. I like you beach, but trying to sell his anti bullying schtick when he is openly taunting on the field... The 2 contradict. You got a great mercenary, enjoy him. Don't talk about his benevolence when he clearly does not respect his opponents.

Caleb Williams plays like a thug.

Beach- you personally know Caleb Williams?

Just judging his character by his actions Saturday night. I like you beach, but trying to sell his anti bullying schtick when he is openly taunting on the field... The 2 contradict. You got a great mercenary, enjoy him. Don't talk about his benevolence when he clearly does not respect his opponents.
Beach loves to come here and act like he has a pulse on the moral compass of players and fellow posters.

He forgets that this is an anonymous internet message board. He doesn’t know the posters personally, nor do I believe that he knows the players.

“Anti-bully, good student, good kid,”…..blah blah blah.

He might be a good guy. He might not be. But you’re not getting intel from Beach that is anything more than a fans hopes/assumptions.

As I have written I do not like his poor sportsmanship. It was stupid. Players do stupid things. I even know a QB and resisted arrest, and bumped into a cop getting away who grew up to be a offensive coordinator at a top school. Just a dumb incidence
Beach loves to come here and act like he has a pulse on the moral compass of players and fellow posters.

He forgets that this is an anonymous internet message board. He doesn’t know the posters personally, nor do I believe that he knows the players.

“Anti-bully, good student, good kid,”…..blah blah blah.

He might be a good guy. He might not be. But you’re not getting intel from Beach that is anything more than a fans hopes/assumptions.
Beach- you personally know Caleb Williams?
No, I just know about the actions I mentioned. What is did was stupid and poor sportsmanship, but IMO it is a lot better than say, kicking a player when they are down or trying to hurt someone. Not sure you can judge a kid whole life based on that.

The kid gave us a beating. We need to stop crying about it and beat him next year

He's not in this draft dummy
I’m well aware of that.

You said he was going to be the 1st QB taken in the draft

I asked what odds you were giving since you were so sure of yourself.

I never referenced this year’s draft, that was your error, you moron.

So what odds are you giving ?

I’m well aware of that.

You said he was going to be the 1st QB taken in the draft

I asked what odds you were giving since you were so sure of yourself.

I never referenced this year’s draft, that was your error, you moron.

So what odds are you giving ?
I ain't giving you shit.

You're a clown

He was upset because Kelly didn't give him any attention. We didn't talk to him much. This was a common occurrence
Yeh, somewhat of a drama queen. He wanted that. I know very well the visit from one from our coaches and what was discussed … about TB and him…not sure CW had much interest anyway

So C Williams had Fvck ND painted on his finger nails. That’s some good bulletin material. What would I do on defense? I would go hot & heavy side of either knee. Late or early hit. Take the penalty. Ohio St Decker took out Jaylon Smith. What happened to Decker? Nothing, he’s in the NFL. Make Williams have to use his USC degree to garner a paycheck.
Grow up. Decker did not intentionally injure Jaylon Smith. It was a fluke injury. Happens in football at every level. Endorsing an intentional cheap shot to cause an injury ? Classy.

He is a kid, I get that. You make mistakes. You learn from mistakes. Just can’t imagine Riley didn’t see that and say “that’s not the program I’m running. Take it off, respect your opponent”. Coaches have to mold these young men. All great ballers are at the edge and need guidance.

Caleb and his coaches own this.

Grow up. Decker did not intentionally injure Jaylon Smith. It was a fluke injury. Happens in football at every level. Endorsing an intentional cheap shot to cause an injury ? Classy.
👍

I guess I am too old for this new generation! First of all, why would a young man stoop to these levels and secondly, why would a coach allow something like this to happen? Respect your opponent and play the game the way it was meant to be played! Too many adults think this kind of behavior is fine, including members of this board!
Did you forget who is coach is?

Beach, I apologize. I'm sick and tired of the instagram and low brow athletes. Listen, The kid is freaking good. Houdini plays he did last night were incredible. What about some humility? You wanna stare down the D as you saunter into the end zone. As a ND fan, I want to teach that SOB a lesson. You wanna say F my school and my teammates , my coaches and fellow students. No FU. The same way if you wanna have some QB stand there & get style points. Lay that person out. We need more Bob Gibson's & Barry Sanders in this world. Congrats on the win but I want some revenge next year.
He does it every week. A lot of chicken shit antics. I personally know two Utah coaches. My brother was teammates/roommates with one of their assistants. My brother talked to him a couple weeks ago. He said the guy told him that "Williams is unbelievable. But he is a huge shit talker."My brother was a USC fan. Even though he went to Utah he likes them since we are from here. He told me a couple weeks ago. "I can't support that team anymore. " He refers to them as USClahoma and portal college and said that "Williams and Riley are the exact effect of the NIL and Transfer madness." As I've stated before there is nothing worse than a talented asshole. Johnny Manziel was at first 'dynamic" then polarizing and finally a joke. Because he never learned humility, grace, or class. Williams is cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:
He is a kid, I get that. You make mistakes. You learn from mistakes. Just can’t imagine Riley didn’t see that and say “that’s not the program I’m running. Take it off, respect your opponent”. Coaches have to mold these young men. All great ballers are at the edge and need guidance.

Caleb and his coaches own this.
I understand we live in a nation of double standards & different rules. ND player would have gotten roasted if he did the same antics. F that player & that coaching staff that stood by silently.

Reactions: Chitown11
So C Williams had Fvck ND painted on his finger nails. That’s some good bulletin material. What would I do on defense? I would go hot & heavy side of either knee. Late or early hit. Take the penalty. Ohio St Decker took out Jaylon Smith. What happened to Decker? Nothing, he’s in the NFL. Make Williams have to use his USC degree to garner a paycheck.
Can we get confirmation on that.

I can’t imagine any coach permitting that.

Despite the poor sportsmanship that Harlem mentioned, he isn't a bad kid. Wanted to play for Riley since he was young. Committed to Oklahoma to do that and transferred to USC to stay with the coach he wanted to play for. Hardest working player on the team. Great leadership. Gives time to anti-bullying and mental health causes. Has shared his NIL stuff with other athletes including both men and women who play other sports. Also, he is a very good student. Doesn't excuse the fingernails or stare, but if you have him as an arch villain, you are a bit o

A bully endorsing antibullying. It's like when OZZY was doing the say no to drugs ads.

Be honest. Everyone who is an ND fan or any fan who sees the opposing player say F You is going to want to take him out. That’s the way the game should be played. I’m not saying a dirty hit. I’m saying the kind of hit that knocks a player down so hard they don’t want to or can’t come back in the game. See Frank Gifford

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT