ADVERTISEMENT

It is only 14 to 31 ! The Irish are not done !

I hope you are correct but what have you seen that makes you believe our defense can hold them?

Sorry. Didn't know if he was aware or not. On the bright side: Kelly still not ready to name Kizer the starter vs MSU. After Texas still till close to call.

Nin. Aka Coach Kelly. Please figure out who the starter is at QB for MSU game. Kizer looked decent vs Texas. Thanks.

Nin. Aka Coach Kelly. Please figure out who the starter is at QB for MSU game. Kizer looked decent vs Texas. Thanks.
Purse, not sure about your psycho babble, as usual, but hopefully its Kizer and Kelly sees it as well. Bringing Zaire to start the 3rd quarter was crazy.

The Irish never quit and gave it their best shot. That is all I can ask.

Please stop emailing people....

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please I want you to exercise a little patience and go through my message to enable you to have good and better understanding. Meanwhile I got your email contact from international business directory when I was searching for a Reliable, Honest and Trustworthy Person that will partner with for my personal investment project over there in your country.
My Name is Ms. Aisha Gaddafi, the only biological daughter of late Libya President Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. Meanwhile, I am contacting you for my personal investment plan which I will like to discuss with you to know the possibility of how we can co-operate and work together as business partner in your Country.
Meanwhile, I have an arrest warrant after fleeing Libya when my father was deposed and then killed some years ago after 42 years in power. Then I arrived in Algeria with other family members after my husband was killed in the bombing raids which destroyed Gaddafi’s regime, leaving me as a single mother. I ended up blaming Algeria for many of my problems, and also began as a result of this they accused me of starting fires in the house. For this reason they claim as disrespect and I was kicked out of the country, eventually finding asylum in Britain’s Gulf ally.
We have been granted sanctuary on “humanitarian grounds” and our expenses are reportedly covered entirely by the Omani government. The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial pasts of my family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth and privilege we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel Gaddafi, who was deposed and killed in 2011.Please if you are interested to assist me for my investment project in your country, kindly get back to me for us to discuss on how to achieve this effectively. Please inter the link to read and know more about me and the reason why I contacted you.
You have to contact me through my private e-mail at {ms.aishagaddafi@list.ru}
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9967203/ Gaddafis-daughter-thrown-out-of-Algeria-after-she-set-fire-to-presidential- residence.html
Thank you for your understanding.
Waiting for your urgent reply,
Regards,
Ms. Aisha Gaddafi.
Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, is due to recent
connection error here in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT