ADVERTISEMENT

irish vs huskies final four game thread

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
our irish play the huskies tonight in the final four at 9:30 pm on espn 2. most experts probably have our irish losing tonight and so hopefully they come in loose with all the pressure being on the huskies. our irish have to shoot the ball really well from inside and outside and plus I think arike has to have a big game on both ends. interesting that the huskies only play about six players like our irish and that both teams foul very little

our irish play the huskies tonight in the final four at 9:30 pm on espn 2. most experts probably have our irish losing tonight and so hopefully they come in loose with all the pressure being on the huskies. our irish have to shoot the ball really well from inside and outside and plus I think arike has to have a big game on both ends. interesting that the huskies only play about six players like our irish and that both teams foul very little

The refs know they are on National TV too, and you can count on more fouls being called.
One team will have key players in early foul trouble.

Nice win Mississippi! That Louisville coach didn’t seem to be running his mouthpiece off at the end of this game,

Reactions: Twins1967
really good start for our irish. if they can continue to play def like this then they can make this a 4 qtrs game and have a shot at the upset

really good start for our irish. if they can continue to play def like this then they can make this a 4 qtrs game and have a shot at the upset
UConn just turns it up a notch and ND is left reeling on its heels into the half. Hopefully Muffet has a response for the 2nd half.

hope i'm wrong but I just don't see our irish having a chance in the second half if Jessica can't play

You've gotta remember that the Irish are short handed. This is a great effort!

had this game won with 21 seconds left and they choke to let it to go to overtime

This team has a lot of fight.

After that bad loss to Louisville, they've really clawed back.

great def in a great win. nobody should be shocked by this unless you don't follow this team because they are just as talented as UCONN as every starter was a mcdonalds high school all - american

awesome game.... Way to go underdog.. Can Men's football team every play like this and beat the odds. .Haven't seen it in a long time...

Reactions: Twins1967
I thought given our injuries we wouldn't have a chance. What McGraw has done as coach over many, many years is amazing.

Reactions: PHJIndy
tired of reading or hearing this morning the media calling the win over UCONN an upset or shocker because it wasn't. all of the irish starters were top highly rated all- Americans in high school. in fact coach geno wanted arike really bad during her recruitment from what I've read

tired of reading or hearing this morning the media calling the win over UCONN an upset or shocker because it wasn't. all of the irish starters were top highly rated all- Americans in high school. in fact coach geno wanted arike really bad during her recruitment from what I've read

yes it is an upset due to the last few years where UCON owned us.
Shocker, no.
Just hope the team can settle down and win it all. Last couple of times we beat them in the final four we lost the championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT