ADVERTISEMENT

Irish - MSU thread

Interesting. TV booth says toe to heel both have to be inbound. Radio guys say only toe needs to be in. Either way....touchdown.

My God, there are a lot of penalties tonight.

J.Love makes me nervous in coverage. Seems like he has been beat a good deal tonight.

D playing well. Just wish we had one D lineman who is disruptive. O turning turn overs into points, good job. Need a 3 and out or another turn over to start the third. GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!

Keep the pedal to the floor!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bodizephax
Tranquill has found his position! I love that guy.

Love is good, going to be great. He'll learn to turn his head around soon enough.

The Dline is getting some pressure, just not sacks. Coney is turning out to be what everyone expected.

Dex looks like a freak in space, and Adams is as good as always.

Why is Claypool getting the reverse and no more bubble screens(whatever you want to call it) to Mack. Get him the ball on the move.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Notre Dame is one of the most talented teams outside of Alabama in college football. And what about Durham Smythe !! What a tough catch ! He sacrificed his body for a first down for the team ! Dexter ! Go Irish !!
Just like last week the Irish have worn out the M. State defense ... They will run all over them in the second half ! It is up to the Irish defense to hold serve !!
The Irish of old (1993) are back !! Blowouts the rest of the season !

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ADVERTISEMENT