ADVERTISEMENT

If your a real ND fan then stop supporting Kelly

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
I am shocked how many people on this board still make excuses for Kelly. Is it because you do not want to admit you were wrong? I was one of the biggest kelly supporters on this board. Kelly did a lot of good for ND. Now it's time to hand it over to a coach that can take us to the top and keep us there.

I am shocked how many people on this board still make excuses for Kelly. Is it because you do not want to admit you were wrong? I was one of the biggest kelly supporters on this board. Kelly did a lot of good for ND. Now it's time to hand it over to a coach that can take us to the top and keep us there.
We really don't have a lot of influence on the administration being fans on a message board.

Just so you know.

And I am shocked that you fell you get to decide what a "real" fan should be like.

Actually Notre Dame could be a competitive team this year an pull an upset or 2 . I could force a 10-3 final record. they have to get their D at a mediocre level to obtain this. right now they are tad better then suck

I would rather hope of the decent season, and the NFL/Admin evaluate his worth, but to be honest an underachieved team will not have the NFL looking hard (IMO), and coach Kelly will be here next season

Actually Notre Dame could be a competitive team this year an pull an upset or 2 . I could force a 10-3 final record. they have to get their D at a mediocre level to obtain this. right now they are tad better then suck

This is a 6-6 team. At best.

I still think we win this game, but it is certainly obvious that we are not a very sound team. Kelly is just not a very good coach. Good coaches " Coach the whole team". Kelly likes offense so we usually can put up a
good number of points thnks to Kizer and ou very good receivers. However, I don't think that Kelly has the skills of coaching special teams, defense,etc.
That is what seperates him from Lou, Ara, Urban , Saban, etc. Those guys were complete coaches put out teams solid in every aspect of the game.
now Duke Leads us by a TD and also receives the ball to start the second half ! That gives Duke an advantage which can be hugh in a close game ?

Reactions: deadirishpoet
DEATH SPIRAL ! Not much talent on defense either...get use to it, Saturdays are now open to do something else.

This team will lose a minimum of 4 games. For the 5th time in 7 seasons under Kelly. Last year was a 3 loss season. It is what it is.

Reactions: gavin1989
Trying to remain positive e and it is difficult

I hate cheering for this type of team. In that I mean a team that has to use it's offense to out score the other team every game and can never rely on its defense or special teams to help win the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT