ADVERTISEMENT

if ND finishes 9-4 (most likely outcome), what letter grade will you give Freeman for the season?

Really? After the first 3 games we didnt improve. We lost to Marshall and OSU, then barely beat a bad Cal team. But we didnt improve throughout the year. Okay.
We lost to Stanford who is worse than Marshall, had worst offensive half in ND history 3 weeks ago, and had worst defensive game last game of the year

I think the team began to learn how to prepare better but I didn’t see players or position groups improve that much other than oline … oline is a big one though

We lost to Stanford who is worse than Marshall, had worst offensive half in ND history 3 weeks ago, and had worst defensive game last game of the year

I think the team began to learn how to prepare better but I didn’t see players or position groups improve that much other than oline … oline is a big one though
We destroyed north carolina and syracuse and clemson. Beat up on byu. Dont try to act like we didnt improve.

We would have got killed by Clemson if we played them in week 3

You just like to talk shit honestly and you probably even know that yourself. But the act gets old

Reactions: NDinNJ
We destroyed north carolina and syracuse and clemson. Beat up on byu. Dont try to act like we didnt improve.

We would have got killed by Clemson if we played them in week 3

You just like to talk shit honestly and you probably even know that yourself. But the act gets old
The difference in some eyes is yes we had really good moments but overall we never became ther much better of a team… to do what we did vs UNC and Clemson then follow it up with navy and usc later in the year makes me not sure if we improved really.

Yes nd looked awesome vs UNC and Clemson but we looked awful vs navy and usc

The difference in some eyes is yes we had really good moments but overall we never became ther much better of a team… to do what we did vs UNC and Clemson then follow it up with navy and usc later in the year makes me not sure if we improved really.

Do you talk this much shit in your everyday life?

Nonsense

ADVERTISEMENT