ADVERTISEMENT

I understand Swoopes is a big QB

yep...and that is attention to detail and fundamentals. But heck, we are not at practice every day.
It's the perpetual ND PR machine. All is well. While they rake in the $$$$$ from the ever loyal fan base and provide 2 decades plus of largely mediocre football. Every dime they can milk from the program in any way they're all in on. While preaching their holier than tho above it all standards. It's not a program worth investing imo from a fans perspective. There's no honest commitment to win. The BK Era has reached its breaking point for me. I've defended him for the last time . I want his ass and his buddy BVG out the door. Kelly is undoubtedly one of the worst gm coaches in CFB. Time and again.... it's yr 7 . Screw this he has to go.. to Gv up this many pts to Texas is an absolute travesty and indictment of where this program is which is again stuck in neutral (average) Not good enough !!! The decision to not go for it on 4th and 1 and other play calls putting the game in the hands of his pathetic D is inexcusable! !!

Reactions: Houston Wildcat
and that Texas has two really big RB's, but ND is, and has been, one of the worst tackling
football teams I've seen in some time.
This has tackling predicament has been another staple under the BVG era. I don't remember tackling being so piss port under Diaco.

No one liked Diaco. He played bend but don't break defense. Wasn't agressive enough. ND needed more turnovers. So BK went for that riverboat gambler, BVG. This is a big play defense, as we can all clearly see. Very exciting to watch. With just a few more easons under their collective belts this defense will look exactly the same as it did tonight, and always has under BVG. BUT.... It is exciting and BVG is Kellys hand picked guy. That is the upside.

No one liked Diaco. He played bend but don't break defense. Wasn't agressive enough. ND needed more turnovers. So BK went for that riverboat gambler, BVG. This is a big play defense, as we can all clearly see. Very exciting to watch. With just a few more easons under their collective belts this defense will look exactly the same as it did tonight, and always has under BVG. BUT.... It is exciting and BVG is Kellys hand picked guy. That is the upside.

Wait, what?
There is NO current upside to ND's defense, except if you are an ND opponent .....
Then there is a lot of upside.

exciting to watch? when have they even had a freakin' sack? tonight texas has four or five and we had none. BVG should be gone.

It is upside if you are BVG. He is Kelly's guy. Just a few more seasons and then... look out CFB. Wonder who ND's 2 QB's will be then?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT