ADVERTISEMENT

I predict the Irish will destroy Ball State next year !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Ball State is the worst MAC team this year. They lost to a weaker Western Michigan team this year 55 to 3.
It would be cool if the Irish try to break the 220 to 0 game by Georgia Tech over Cumberland in 1916.
But I bet Kelly rests Wimbush and plays Book instead.
I still think we win with Book 66 to 0.
Go Irish !
Crush Ball State !!

Reactions: MccallenNYC ND
This is the dumbest post I’ve seen in a long time. Get a life! You do realize that like Florida State, Ball State lost their starting QB a few weeks back.

You really going out on a limb here.

I mean the nerve you show to do confidently boast such a huge prediction with points even.

Definitely breaking new ground here Bodie

I’m not saying that you need to follow Ball State, but I am saying that you know almost nothing about football. Day after day, week after week, you post rediculous garbage predictions.

It’s a real leap of faith to pick ND big over Ball State. Wow, great work.

I’m not saying that you need to follow Ball State, but I am saying that you know almost nothing about football. Day after day, week after week, you post rediculous garbage predictions.

It’s a real leap of faith to pick ND big over Ball State. Wow, great work.

It is spelled ridiculous. Were you educated in Ann Arbor?.

Reactions: 88ND
Ball State is the worst MAC team this year. They lost to a weaker Western Michigan team this year 55 to 3.
It would be cool if the Irish try to break the 220 to 0 game by Georgia Tech over Cumberland in 1916.
But I bet Kelly rests Wimbush and plays Book instead.
I still think we win with Book 66 to 0.
Go Irish !
Crush Ball State !!
With the entire defense and offense turning pro and BVG coming back... it could be a close game...

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT