ADVERTISEMENT

The Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs Ohio State game !!!! Discuss!!!

Did Kelly ever jump to a 28 to 7 lead in a major bowl game?
Alabama jumped to a 35 to 0 lead against ND in 2012. Ohio State jumped to a 28 to 0 lead in 2015. Clemson clobbered us 30 to 3 in 2018. And Clemson jumped to a 34 to 3 lead in the ACC championship game in 2020. Alabama jumped to a 31 to 7 lead in the 2020 playoff game.

*** So any loss sucks but losing 37 to 35 is at least competitive.

Kelly failed big time at both his pregame and halftime speeches.
WHAT DOES KELLY HAVE TO DO WITH ND VS OSU ?

I don’t know if you’re aware of this but Kelly left ND and is now at LSU

My concerns about the OLine are valid concerns !

Why don't you go root for LSU with the traitor Brian Kelly?
The Irish Oline is going to dominate in 2022.
For two reasons,
1. I’m not a fan of what Kelly did and how he did it, dating back to 2012.
2. How he treated Manti Teo when the kid needed support. Fortunately, Swarbrick was there for Teo.

As to the OLine, the proof will be in the tasting.

You want to applaud and lionize them before they perform whereas I want to reserve judgement until after they perform!

Short and average lol okay man

I think Ohio State wins. They return a bunch of talent from a very young team last year, and they have a Heisman trophy frontrunner returning. OSU might have the best QB/RB/WR trio in the country. The defense returns a lot of guys and gets a massive boost with a coordinator that can actually call a defense.
If you wanna see how average the OSU LBs are, then you need to watch highlights of the Mich/OSU game.

This is a 2min clip

This is a very brief example of how average the LBs are. Watch #22 Chambers their starting WILL.

Small and gets dominated consistently.

This is just one example.

Last edited:
Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I'll be completely honest, the key to winning against Ohio State is that Al Golden has the guts to wear a tie on the sidelines.

Biggest concern against Ohio State is definitely Buchner and the corners.

not sure about the actual game’s outcome, but just scheduling tOSU opening game got BK to ‘flee’; so it was a W for ND!

• Haha
Reactions: BodiTheGreat
If you wanna see how average the OSU LBs are, then you need to watch highlights of the Mich/OSU game.

This is a 2min clip

This is a very brief example of how average the LBs are. Watch #22 Chambers their starting WILL.

What did I say about nitpicking? Also, why do you completely bypass the fact that OSU literally just brought in an excellent coordinator that excels in coaching linebackers. You're setting yourself up for disappointment when you keep referring to last season.

Nitpicking?????

I am bringing video evidence to this debate.

Remember, you responded to my post. My post gave my reasons why I believe ND will win.

Now I am the one nitpicking??? Funny, I have probably used that word “nitpicking” less than 5 times in my life now o have used it 3 times in one post lol.

LBs are a weakness in the OSU defense.

This is a 2min clip

I expect them to have a much improved defense including the linebackers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT