ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy

I agree with you on this. I hope BK does win a championship in the next 2-3 years, but unfortunately, and this is where we disagree, I don’t think it’s going to happen. The biggest reason I feel this way about BK is he lacks that edge to get the players up for certain games. These are 18-21 y/o young men that need that extra motivation in certain situations. This is where BK fails miserably, that and QB recruitment and development. He MUST fix this if he wants to sniff a championship.
You thinking it’s not going to happen would put you in the same category as basically everyone at ESPN, CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, BTN, FS1...

I don’t think you’re a moron. Could we win one? Sure. Could and feeling like it’s a given are very different.

No lol I just don't waste my time with you! Thanks for following along with the convo though, how's the window taste you've been licking?
You don't waste your time with me, yet you reply to every post!
And it tastes better than what you're licking.

You don't waste your time with me, yet you reply to every post!
And it tastes better than what you're licking.

I can reply to you without wasting quality content, which is what I was trying to insinuate. I'll be more simplistic with my insults next time that way you get it. I hate explaining jokes, kills the prestige.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT