ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy

Catholicfan95

ND Expert
Jun 3, 2013
This board is full of posters who continue to exude bandwagon tendencies. Bad mouth us for months, now we're deserving of a NY6. We come out not ready to play, now we're looking like a contender.

Pick a lane and stay there, nothing is worse than bandwagon fandom. Maybe some of you should stay off the board and just watch the game/season play out before you run your mouths.

Reactions: ND4Real
This board is full of posters who continue to exude bandwagon tendencies. Bad mouth us for months, now we're deserving of a NY6. We come out not ready to play, now we're looking like a contender.

Pick a lane and stay there, nothing is worse than bandwagon fandom. Maybe some of you should stay off the board and just watch the game/season play out before you run your mouths.
Being fine about ND losing to Michigan doesnt make you a fan. It makes you apathetic.

Would you like a board where nobody complained or criticized? What then would you have to do?

What’s crazy is that those same posters won’t give us credit for beating ISU because they were 7-5 (even though they lost to some of the best teams in the country by 1-3 points in the last second), but will then praise Lou Holtz for a 5-7 season because he played some of the best teams in the country close but still lost.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Sometimes I think y'all forget that the word "Fan" is short for "Fanatical." Fanatical means filled with excessive and single-minded zeal. We are all so interested in Notre Dame Football that we post on a message board about it. 80,000 people go to ND home games and millions watch them play every week. Yet only a few take their passion to message boards.

Do you all really think that the ND fans on this board are the most well reasoned people? Absolutely not, and you shouldn't expect them to be.

Sometimes I think y'all forget that the word "Fan" is short for "Fanatical." Fanatical means filled with excessive and single-minded zeal. We are all so interested in Notre Dame Football that we post on a message board about it. 80,000 people go to ND home games and millions watch them play every week. Yet only a few take their passion to message boards.

Do you all really think that the ND fans on this board are the most well reasoned people? Absolutely not, and you shouldn't expect them to be.

well reasoned, no. Some reason? Yes.

I can’t imagine being like 40-50 years old and sucking as much as you two morons. If you’re younger than that I feel even worse hahaha

If ND Joins a conference, wouldn’t they have a better chance to get in the playoffs with a potential championship game win ?

I can’t imagine being like 40-50 years old and sucking as much as you two morons. If you’re younger than that I feel even worse hahaha
Speaking of sucking your MacDonalds manager wants you to clean the bathroom. Glad to know how much your life sucks! Lols

I’ve said numerous times that Kelly has done a great job getting the program to the current level. My issue is, Kelly has peaked. After 10 years the odds are against him taking the program to the next level, let alone ever winning a national championship. Throw in the annual meltdown game, and it doesn’t help Kelly’s cause.

Yes it was a great game and a dominant performance today, and am happy they won, but let’s not get crazy that ND deserved a NY6 bowl. They beat a 5 loss ISU team that is in a weak B12 conference as shown by the LSU beat down on OU.

At the end of the day I hope BK proves me wrong, they go 12-0 in 2020 and win a NC. I’ll gladly eat crow every day.

Reactions: pink4141
I’ve said numerous times that Kelly has done a great job getting the program to the current level. My issue is, Kelly has peaked. After 10 years the odds are against him taking the program to the next level, let alone ever winning a national championship. Throw in the annual meltdown game, and it doesn’t help Kelly’s cause.

Yes it was a great game and a dominant performance today, and am happy they won, but let’s not get crazy that ND deserved a NY6 bowl. They beat a 5 loss ISU team that is in a weak B12 conference as shown by the LSU beat down on OU.

At the end of the day I hope BK proves me wrong, they go 12-0 in 2020 and win a NC. I’ll gladly eat crow every day.
Has not peaked. Actually this 3 year run is the beginning. Hes just going to continue winning double digit plus every season and continue getting us closer and closer.

33 and 6. Coaching staff is better than earlier. Strength staff better. Facilities better. He looks better. Recruiting is going well. Producing NFL players. Hes just gonna roll 10 plus and make runs at cfp almost every year.

This 3 year stretch is just the beginning

Has not peaked. Actually this 3 year run is the beginning. Hes just going to continue winning double digit plus every season and continue getting us closer and closer.

33 and 6. Coaching staff is better than earlier. Strength staff better. Facilities better. He looks better. Recruiting is going well. Producing NFL players. Hes just gonna roll 10 plus and make runs at cfp almost every year.

This 3 year stretch is just the beginning

I hope you are are right, but the odds are not in BK’s favor. What you are basically conceding is that BK has been over his head from years 1-7. That tells me BK has simply been learning on the job. Sorry but Notre Dame should not be a training ground for head coaches. I still say he’s peaked.

Question, how many more years are you willing to give BK to get to that next level, where the program is consistently a top 5 team contending for NC’s?
5, 7, 10 more years?

Well said.

I hope you are are right, but the odds are not in BK’s favor. What you are basically conceding is that BK has been over his head from years 1-7. That tells me BK has simply been learning on the job. Sorry but Notre Dame should not be a training ground for head coaches. I still say he’s peaked.

Question, how many more years are you willing to give BK to get to that next level, where the program is consistently a top 5 team contending for NC’s?
5, 7, 10 more years?
Im not saying that. You are. Im saying he took over a dumpster fire program that needed to be rebuilt from bottom up. Needed facilities to be upgraded. Coaching at ND is different than other places. It took him a little time to figure things out and he rebuilt the program.

33 and 6. 2 bowl wins. 1 playoff app. Coaching staff improved. Facilities upgraded. Hired some great coaches. Recruiting is about to take another jump. No reason to think he has peaked. This is just the beginning. I expect 10 wins to be the bottom for Kelly from here on out.

Great time to be Irish. We are on the rise, clearly

5, 7, 10 more years?
You're so focused on the beginning of the Kelly era, you are missing out on what is happening in the present. We're a different program the last 3 years and Kelly is a different coach.

Is he perfect, hell no. But hes very good and hes building something here. We're gonna win a lot of games next year too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT